German National Runs Naked Around Central Pattaya

Rimmer

A German national has been caught by police on two separate occasions running naked around the streets of Pattaya. The man appears to have been severely inebriated or mentally deficient in some way.

Pattaya, the 25th of November 2009 [PDN]: Early on Wednesday morning police General Jamrat Thongjinada along with officers from the Sawang Boriboon Foundation attended an incident on Pratamnak Road, where a foreign man had been sighted running naked down the street.

The foreign man, now known to be Mr Alexander Bernard Otto age 28, from Germany was found jogging down the road with only a dirty t-shirt on as clothing. Police approached the man but found that they could not understand what he was saying, forming the opinion that either Mr Otto was extremely intoxicated or that he was mentally handicapped in some way. Officers tried to coerce him into going home, but he refused, so he was taken back to the station to avoid any potential accidents.

When police inquired about contacting a relative or friend of Mr Otto’s (to come and retrieve him from the station), he subsequently disrobed once again and fled the police station. Running along Beach Road, Mr Otto then tried to enter the Central Festival Plaza but found that it was closed due to the time of night. Police and members of the public tried to catch Mr Otto, but it was to no avail. The naked man turned his attention towards the still largely populated area of Soi Bua Khao, where he scared a few people before finally being caught by police at the intersection with Central Pattaya Road.

Officers managed once again to calm Mr Otto down, even convincing him to put some clothes on, although he was still completely incoherent and very confused. Upon searching him police discovered a mobile phone which they will now use in an attempt to contact a friend or relative of the man, who may be able to assist police in understanding a very confusing set of events.

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]http://pattayadailynews.com

Initial reading A.B.O.

He's gone walkabout

FOR ANYBODY CONSIDERING CONCEALING MOBILE WHERE SUN DOESNT SHINE

DIGGERIDON'T or at least switch to Happy first!

Wow such sleuthing maybe Takki hiding at Takki Lek next ?

severely inebriated or mentally deficient (perhaps he was planning to occupy the airport)

Or possibly both?

Edited by RubbaJohnny

Yep the silly season is almost here.. Funny cos we usually only have to tolerate the 'shirtless in shopping centers' brigade... Guess that wasn't shocking enough so the 'full monty' streak is the new order of the day... Hope he was well endowed.. Wouldn't want the local ladies to think all those rumours were untrue :):D

Edited by Pdaz

A German national has been caught by police on two separate occasions running naked around the streets of Pattaya.

That's nothing compared to what happened in Sydney, Australia the other day:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...lock-tower.html

SNN2533AA-280_935303a.jpg

Cheeky ... couple get naked in clocktower

--

Maestro

Why all the fuss, it was not that long ago I was walking down Walking Street when a pair of ladies knickers came flying out of a bar closely followed by their owner to collect them, stark naked, nobody battered an eyelid. :)

Edited by Basil B

Why all the fuss, it was not that long ago I was walking down Walking Street when a pair of ladies knickers came flying out of a bar closely followed by their owner to collect them, stark naked, nobody battered an eyelid. :)

I prolly would have batted at least one eyelid to see that...

Why all the fuss, it was not that long ago I was walking down Walking Street when a pair of ladies knickers came flying out of a bar closely followed by their owner to collect them, stark naked, nobody battered an eyelid. :D

I prolly would have batted at least one eyelid to see that...

I told her to wear polka dot knickers, not striped ones :)

Police approached the man but found that they could not understand what he was saying, forming the opinion that either Mr Otto was extremely intoxicated or that he was mentally handicapped in some way.

Or just speaking in German! :)

Don't worry oevna, just head out when the sun goes down, all sorts of creeps are wandering around the streets, you will be surprised what you might see. Personally I feel one trip every 25 years is more than enough.

Seriously though, you shouldnt need to go there, just read the threads that come out of the place, thats enough entertainment for me.

Don't worry oevna, just head out when the sun goes down, all sorts of creeps are wandering around the streets, you will be surprised what you might see. Personally I feel one trip every 25 years is more than enough.

Seriously though, you shouldnt need to go there, just read the threads that come out of the place, thats enough entertainment for me.

Thanks for enlighting me! And I admire you rlow appetite for entertainment....lol

• 2 weeks later...