How Do You Keep Your House Warm? Bathroom

THAIPHUKET

I bought two of these about three years ago at Global House. Works nicely for me in the bedroom and my home office. Oil filled and about 1700.00 Baht each at the time. Haven't been to Global House since they rebuilt so don't know what they may have now.

post-566-1259583785_thumb.jpg

Global House have still got them (at least they did last Sunday). I didn't take note of the current price, though.

/ Priceless

RE OP's original question: Do you have a wife, a girl friend, or significant other? If so, then, perhaps, a visit to a physician will be helpful. If not, consider getting one or more of the preceding. I wish you a warm winter!

It does get chilly, doesn't it ?!

I bought two of these about three years ago at Global House. Works nicely for me in the bedroom and my home office. Oil filled and about 1700.00 Baht each at the time. Haven't been to Global House since they rebuilt so don't know what they may have now.

Global House have still got them (at least they did last Sunday). I didn't take note of the current price, though.

/ Priceless

Do you guys need some company, or what? This is not a solicitation !!!

OK, late last December 08 I contracted pneumonia and was quite sick.

My apartment was very cold as I'm on the 11th floor, and have a lot of glass windows on 2 sides.

I found this trick little device at Index Living Mall.

Made in England, it is a small rotatating ceramic type floor heater. Bionaire.

Absolutely brilliant. I was afraid my electric bill would be up quite a bit after using it most nights last Dec and Jan. Scarcely noticed a difference. Maybe 100-200 B over the previous year per month.

It was fiendishly expensive- 4900 B. But it works very fast....walk into a cold room, turn it on- in minutes toasty warm.

Thermostat adjustment, 2 fan speeds, air filter, rotate function on/off.

Great little device.

post-23786-1259941627_thumb.jpg

post-23786-1259941660_thumb.jpg

THis is exactly what I was looking for, will go to Gobal today.

Much obliged !!

My apartment was very cold as I'm on the 11th floor, and have a lot of glass windows on 2 sides.

I found this trick little device at Index Living Mall.

Made in England, it is a small rotatating ceramic type floor heater. Bionaire.

Absolutely brilliant. I was afraid my electric bill would be up quite a bit after using it most nights last Dec and Jan. Scarcely noticed a difference. Maybe 100-200 B over the previous year per month.

It was fiendishly expensive- 4900 B. But it works very fast....walk into a cold room, turn it on- in minutes toasty warm.

Thermostat adjustment, 2 fan speeds, air filter, rotate function on/off.

Great little device.

post-23786-1259941627_thumb.jpg

post-23786-1259941660_thumb.jpg

And this one looks perfect for the bath room, must make sure that no water from shower hits it.