Where To Get Xanax Or Copy In Cm?

jazvisa

I was prescribed Xanax by my doctor back home a while ago, anyway my symptoms are coming back as Im so nervous about flying home. I cant spend my last couple of weeks in Thailand like this!!!

I've asked a couple of pharmacies but they couldnt help. Do I have to go to a doctor? Where? How much? I would rather not though. Any help would be amazing :)

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Jazvisa,

I hear that Xanax is available "under the counter" from some drug stores, but don't know which ones; but why not see a real doctor who will prescribe it ... and you'll know it's the "real thing" ... (and its not expensive). Dr. T. prescribes it for me, and one 1 mg. purple pill is only 7 baht (I take half of one if I can't sleep).

By the way, if you use Xanax regularly, event at a small dosage like .5 mg, and stop suddenly : you will have some withdrawal symptoms, and, possibly even neurological symptoms.

Dr. Tawatichai's clinic Loy Kroh Road : about half a kilometer up from Changklan as you walk away from the River Ping, west towards the outer moat road (Kotchasarn).

Loi Kroh Clinic

622 Loi Khoh Road

053-271-571

m-fri 8am-1pm, 4:30-8:30pm

sat 8am-1pm

sun 4:30-8:30pm

A great GP doctor. Good care. Not expensive.

best, ~o:37;

Take the previous advice. Doctors are cheap and it's a controlled substance. Even a stray pill in your pocket without a prescription to back it up can get much more expensive and inconvenient for you in this country than the cost of staying legal. The customs agents at home, wherever that may be, will frown on it even more if they happen to come across it.

well, when i got to thailand 4 months ago, a friend of mine who has been here over 20 yrs told me that "there are no such things as presciptions. A bloody pharmacy wouldn't know what to do with one! except in the hospital, and you don't need to go to a hospital unless you need opiates or opiate-like substances".

so far, i have found this to be absolutely true. I get all my meds - sleeping pills, or otherwise, without a prescription, at a friendly pharmacy he directed me to.

without belabouring the point, i would suggest going to one in a falang friendly enviornment (but not carrefour or tesco/lotus).

As noted, carrying pills around in USA or going into usa customs without a scrip can be hazardous to your freedom. So if you are planning to go back, a doctors visit would seem mandatory

Yep, the doc can tell you what you need and then have you purchase it at his/her clinic or at the hospital, but you can go in any pharmacy (IME) and simply request what they have without further questioning. The one in Carrefour (between it and HomePro) is pretty good and has knowledgeable staff :)

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Jazvisa,

I hear that Xanax is available "under the counter" from some drug stores, but don't know which ones; but why not see a real doctor who will prescribe it ... and you'll know it's the "real thing" ... (and its not expensive). Dr. T. prescribes it for me, and one 1 mg. purple pill is only 7 baht (I take half of one if I can't sleep).

By the way, if you use Xanax regularly, event at a small dosage like .5 mg, and stop suddenly : you will have some withdrawal symptoms, and, possibly even neurological symptoms.

Dr. Tawatichai's clinic Loy Kroh Road : about half a kilometer up from Changklan as you walk away from the River Ping, west towards the outer moat road (Kotchasarn).

Loi Kroh Clinic

622 Loi Khoh Road

053-271-571

m-fri 8am-1pm, 4:30-8:30pm

sat 8am-1pm

sun 4:30-8:30pm

A great GP doctor. Good care. Not expensive.

best, ~o:37;

Very helpfull advice, thankyou :)

So if I understand correctly, I can take Xanax back home(Australia) with me if I have a Thai prescription?

Doesn't really matter, just in case I have some left over...

that is a question best answered by your consulate. On the face of it, it would seem so... but is the scrip written in thai? How would aussie customs know that it was a valid doctor... etc. and blah blah blah...

probably best just to dump any leftovers and not worry about it..

Sorry folks, under Thai law Xanax is regulated as a prescription only drug.

Like Valium from the olden days, it is a pharmaceutical often abused.

And in my personal experience- I had a brother in law who was seriously addicted to it; couldn't sleep without it.

Although a general discussion is warranted about the drug, directions on how and where to buy, so as to clearly circumvent Thai law, are a no-no.

And that is against Thai Visa.com rules.

Closed.