Dust Cover For Motorbike In Chiang Mai?

Drew Aitch

Hi Folks

It's that time of year again when the mountain bike gets a lot more use than the motorcycle. I would therefore like to get a rain cover for the bike to protect it from all the bird shit, dust and dirt that accumulates so quickly when left used for weeks at a time.

I've been to 3 bike dealers now and asked them if the they sold covers for motorcycles and 2 shops thought I wanted a rain coat for me (despite my best efforts to explain otherwise), and the other just looked at me and pointed in the air while saying something along the lines of; "You go another shop!"

They must sell the buggers somewhere because I remember seeing a couple some months back. So if anyone can save me from losing more lost time and frustration by pointing me to somewhere specific, it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks in advance

Aitch

Edited by Drew Aitch

Tesco's Big C have them.

Ha ha LoL - thanks sk1max :D And there's me looking in bike shops :) Btw, is that any Tesco or BIG C? I don't want to post back tomorrow only to find it's some branch in a neighbouring district.

Cheers mate

Aitch

PS - Anyone know the name in Thai just in case i can't locate the buggers and have to ask?

Tesco's Big C have them.

Ha ha LoL - thanks sk1max :D And there's me looking in bike shops :) Btw, is that any Tesco or BIG C? I don't want to post back tomorrow only to find it's some branch in a neighbouring district.

Cheers mate

Aitch

PS - Anyone know the name in Thai just in case i can't locate the buggers and have to ask?

Check if it is waterproof, or even shower proof as the only one I ever bought kept dust etc off the bike but water and even just dew passed right through it.

if you want a big one, robinsons airport plaza top floor , have the ones that cover big bikes, got one on me itchyfanny[ new jap bike]

Are you Irish by any chance?

why do you think that, i should be asking you that , have a close look at the avatar.

if you want a big one, robinsons airport plaza top floor , have the ones that cover big bikes, got one on me itchyfanny[ new jap bike]

why do you think that, i should be asking you that , have a close look at the avatar.

Because of the old joke.

I once knew an Irishman who thought an itchyfanny was a Japanese motorbike.

so on the basis of you knew an irishmen who told that oldie jokey, you suspected that i was irish, mmmm, interesting, were you a detective.

Because of the old joke.

I once knew an Irishman who thought an itchyfanny was a Japanese motorbike.

so on the basis that you you once knew an irishman who told that old joke, you thought maybe that i was irish, mmmmm were you once a detective.

Edited by doppa