My Kingdom For A Pair Of Jockey Fly-front Briefs

Unfaithful

for nearly seven years havn't worn any underwear, just gets to hot and sticky, and theres nowt worse than having 'sweaty knackers', as oz would say, but now, going back to the uk, well i'm going to have to force meself into them,[note;force=size/humongous etc] just in case me knackers drop off,[ note; cold/freezing] come to think about it, i don't think they've dropped, is there a time limit on this.

given the interest in this thread, this seems to be the place to ask rather than starting anew....

where am i to find an athletic supporter cut to western dimensions?

in the us i'd wear a 30-32" waist, usually a medium.

i bought one at robinson's last month, biggest size they had....XXL.

fit a bit snug around the waist, other sectors were a bit......constricted.

any options other than male order?

Unfaithful, go to 71 Export on Huay Kaew Road.

There is this huge table with Izod, Joe Boxer and Marvel (yeah, the comic book guys) brand boxer briefs. On the ground floor, women's department. Chicks buy briefs for their hubbys/bfs, that's why they put them there.

Boxer briefs are made with briefs material, meaning a wide elastic waistband, and that rather thin stretchy fabric.

But they are fashioned much like boxers, meaning longer legs.

But they have fly fronts, with no buttons, like briefs. I know I am confusing you with this, but just go check them out.

Very comfy, I use them for sleepwear.

I know, way too much information....but hey, the member asked. :)

for nearly seven years havn't worn any underwear, just gets to hot and sticky, and theres nowt worse than having 'sweaty knackers', as oz would say, but now, going back to the uk, well i'm going to have to force meself into them,[note;force=size/humongous etc] just in case me knackers drop off,[ note; cold/freezing] come to think about it, i don't think they've dropped, is there a time limit on this.

Far too much information.

Unfaithful, thanks for starting this, and thanks to other posters. I stopped by Central in Kad San Kaew. Found men's wear. "Miss Thing" salesclerk was busy powdering his nose, and a real Thai lady waited on me. Are there no clerks over 30 years old? She showed me fly-front white briefs at 360 baht - about US$11! But that was for a pair. And as one our our more portly posters posted, they stretch.

Unfaithful, thanks for starting this, and thanks to other posters. I stopped by Central in Kad San Kaew. Found men's wear. "Miss Thing" salesclerk was busy powdering his nose, and a real Thai lady waited on me. Are there no clerks over 30 years old? She showed me fly-front white briefs at 360 baht - about US$11! But that was for a pair. And as one our our more portly posters posted, they stretch.

They are quite pricey for sure. But at least good quality. Was looking around there to treat my bf to some, but yes, had a bit of a balk at the price. Ive been meaning to see if they have some kind of sale on sometimes, but keep forgetting to take a look. If anyone sees a sale on, please post!