Where To Print Out A Poster

Mahseer

I have a poster I would like to print out and frame. I have the artwork which is a cdr (Coral draw) file and would like to print out just the one copy on a heavy gloss paper of A2 size. Can anyone recommend where I can find a place that can do this for me.

Thanks

Diagonally across from entrance to Rimping (Meechok branch), next to Bud's Ice Cream.

Popular place, so service a little slow occasionally but I heard there's an ice cream parlor next door where you can wait in air-conditioned comfort.

I have tried 5 places today in KSK and Pantip and none can handle the cdr format as I expected and as I don't have Coral Draw I can't do anything with it and the lad who sent me the file is now sitting on a river bank in Southern India so if anyone out there can convert the file to something that the various photo shops can handle let me know by PM with your e mail address and I'll forward the file.

There is a small place on the 3rd floor of Pantip called Northern Art that prefers adobe or photoshop files and they would charge 600baht for a 20x30'' size which would be excellent (they can print much larger as required) and they also have various grades of paper including the heavier art paper I prefer. Now all I need to do is convert the file.

Anyone?

I have tried 5 places today in KSK and Pantip and none can handle the cdr format as I expected and as I don't have Coral Draw I can't do anything with it and the lad who sent me the file is now sitting on a river bank in Southern India so if anyone out there can convert the file to something that the various photo shops can handle let me know by PM with your e mail address and I'll forward the file.

There is a small place on the 3rd floor of Pantip called Northern Art that prefers adobe or photoshop files and they would charge 600baht for a 20x30'' size which would be excellent (they can print much larger as required) and they also have various grades of paper including the heavier art paper I prefer. Now all I need to do is convert the file.

Anyone?

Have you tried the place near the three kings monument? They have a lot of expensive looking kit and english speaking staff. If you are looking at the monument it is to the right, 3 or 4 shophouses and usually very busy.

Have you tried the place near the three kings monument? They have a lot of expensive looking kit and english speaking staff. If you are looking at the monument it is to the right, 3 or 4 shophouses and usually very busy.

No I havn't just 5 as mentioned but it's not far from me so will head that way tomorrow if I don't hear from anybody.

Thanks

You could download a trial versian of one of the coral draw programs and open it in that and save as a jpeg or gif.

Thanks harry but the free trial just reverts to opening page. I'll check the place as mentioned at three kings monument and if no joy just hang on until the lad gets off the river.

Thanks

Just in case anyone else needs to print from a Coral Draw file the place that is mentioned above can handle these files. There seems to be a couple of options there and the one who I spoke to was 3 shops in from the corner mentoned and faces Propoklao.

Thanks very much sticklebrick.