Phono Rights - Anyone Can Help With The Hoops Here?

damian5000

I've heard a lot about mafia style shakedowns for not having the proper music license... Anyone can help with where we need to go, and approximate costs and any tips regarding getting the licensing set up.... Much appreciated. Just a small Thai food restaurant. We play farang music and movies. Thanks much.

ok...Thanks much... can someone tell me the difference between

"Application for The reproduction for public performance of sound recordings, and/or music videos" and

"Application form for the public performance of sound recordings, music videos, and/or musical work".

Something is definitely lost in translation here. One of them is for live music I'm guessing, but I'm having a hard time interpreting these two headings...

Thanks...

Talk to the owner of the Sugar Bar 2 and Coffee Shop on Kotchasan Rd just south of Loi Khor. They own a few businesses that require these license and they have the information that you need.

Actually, Bill, the owner Sugar Bar 2, has already left to Afghanistan for a year..

-Mestizo

Talk to the owner of the Sugar Bar 2 and Coffee Shop on Kotchasan Rd just south of Loi Khor. They own a few businesses that require these license and they have the information that you need.

Actually, Bill, the owner Sugar Bar 2, has already left to Afghanistan for a year..

-Mestizo

He should talk to Pedr at Olde Bell , as I believe he struck a deal to get a reduced rate for the bars thereabouts.