Re: Thread About A Suicide Attempt In Cm

haybilly

This is a brief reply--I was way too busy to spend time reading your comments yesterday.

I must thank those of you who expressed your concerns for Chris' welfare and let you know that there is a chance that he will be alright--though he is a long way from recovery at this moment.

There were some of you who posted without any compassion and with zero knowledge of the events, I do wish some people would <deleted> when they don't know what they are talking about--what's with some of you armchair experts?

I understand, and not from spending my time reading Thai Visa, that one or more of you have been to Chris' previous business and I would ask you all to have some respect for all parties involved in this situation and, respectfully,STAY OUT OF IT--you have definitely made things worse for Chris and other people--there are more than two people in most stories.

All that needs to be known is that, at the moment, his life was saved and, if anyone cares then say a prayer or offer 'tamboon' for ALL concerned.

Thank you to those who did care and, thanks, for caring, to the folks who went to his business but I beg you all to leave matters to his close friends; confrontation and questions are definitely not required.

Please don't start a further discussion on this subject--I doubt I shall respond to any postings--whatever they might say.

EDIT To the Mods---PLEASE can you delete the thread referring to Chris' sad attempt and the damaging link to his website--maybe PB you could do it--also, once the purpose has been served delete this one also.

Edited by haybilly

"Please don't start a further discussion on this subject--I doubt I shall respond to any postings--whatever they might say."

So you start a new thread!!!!!

Mods IMO delete all mention of this guy and the threads connected to him including this one. It's nobody's business.

Edited by Loaded

As per the forum rules - discussion of suicide is not allowed - this thread is closed.

Please do not create new threads that continue on this theme.

Crowboy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa

For what it is worth - I am very sorry to read of the attempt. Irrespective of the result it affects many people apart from than the initiator.