Everton Thread

sharecropper

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

Kukaku scored half their goals last season.  Should have been obvious a quality replacement was needed.  And before anyone throws his name in, Rooney is not an out and out striker.

Rooney looks barely even a midfielder at this point. He's going to score an odd goal here and there, but has lost most of the pace he once had. Maybe he doesn't fancy the MLS but he would do well to head west. One or two years in the USA and then retire a la Pirlo.

Then...a pundit or manager ?

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Rooney looks barely even a midfielder at this point. He's going to score an odd goal here and there, but has lost most of the pace he once had. Maybe he doesn't fancy the MLS but he would do well to head west. One or two years in the USA and then retire a la Pirlo.

Then...a pundit or manager ?

He'll have to learn to speak English.

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Quicker than I thought. I thought they would have at least waited till after next weeks game

Strange times for the toffees. Can't help thinking perhaps Moral had a hand in matters and having shrek head as senIor figure is surely not a positive.

15 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I would never argue with a scouser jellybean...salt of the earth that lot and always a good source of class.

Talking sense for once.O This O refuses to be deleted.

:smile:

On 10/23/2017 at 8:27 PM, mrbojangles said:

Quicker than I thought. I thought they would have at least waited till after next weeks game

Not sure about that mate, they were appalling against Arsenal.  I can't see what he could offer to have improved the situation.  Even the players looked beaten and clueless

• 2 weeks later...

What on earth has happened to Everton this past six months.  Can't remember seeing a side decline in this manner, just falling apart.  

I've read bits about Koeman suggesting he

s technically, tactically ok but his man management needs a lot to be desired.  Anyone else heard anything?

I suppose a Sam Alladichie appointment is round the corner.  Whatever, something needs to happen fast!

1 hour ago, carmine said:

What on earth has happened to Everton this past six months.  Can't remember seeing a side decline in this manner, just falling apart.  

s technically, tactically ok but his man management needs a lot to be desired.  Anyone else heard anything?

I suppose a Sam Alladichie appointment is round the corner.  Whatever, something needs to happen fast!

Everton must be the worst team in the history of football after having spent the money they did in the summer. You could have had a committee of chimps picking players and done better.

14 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Everton must be the worst team in the history of football after having spent the money they did in the summer. You could have had a committee of chimps picking players and done better.

And now potentially compounding the issue by considering a wholly unqualified Unsworth as a replacement who thinks its a sound tactical switch to have Gylfi, their creative midfielder playing as center forward.  

3 hours ago, carmine said:

It’s beautiful isn’t it, nothing needs to happen fast. I’d like to watch this on slo-mo. 

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, rott said:

Typical TEFLer/kopite, can't even <deleted> spell it.

Hello Bobby.

I do enough spell checking and proofing at work, I can't be arsed through a cracked iPhone screen for you peasants.

Unless it's a complete pig's ear, I don't wish to make anyone strain to comprehend. 

I thought the appointment of Big Sam the saviour would have helped wash that irritation right out of your vagina rott, maybe you should try this...

Unknown.jpeg

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I do enough spell checking and proofing at work, I can't be arsed through a cracked iPhone screen for you peasants.

Unless it's a complete pig's ear, I don't wish to make anyone strain to comprehend. 

I thought the appointment of Big Sam the saviour would have helped wash that irritation right out of your vagina rott, maybe you should try this...

Unknown.jpeg

Note to all:-

Bobby only wants positive, appreciative and admiring responses today.

Don't know why proofreading gets him so tetchy, presumablyhe got knocked back when he applied for the post of advising indigenous females on personal hygiene. With his personality I would have thought he would be a perfect fit.

Archived