2,100 Ecstasy Tablets Shipped In From The Uk, Seiz

DJ Pat

2,100 Ecstasy tablets shipped in from the UK, seized in Central Pattaya.

At Pattaya Police Station, Police Colonel Somnook, the Chief of Pattaya Police held a press conference to announce the seizure of a significant amount of ecstasy tablets. He mentioned how Police were made aware of a major drugs agent operating here in Pattaya. The suspect, Khun Nantaya aged 27 was believed to be operating out of the Intana Apartments in Central Pattaya. After a search of the suspects room a total of 2100 heart-shaped ecstasy tablets were found inside two tins. Khun Nantaya was taken back to Pattaya Police Station where she confessed to receiving the tablets by post from a man identified as David Johnson from England. She will now be charges with dealing in a class 1 illegal drug and because of the severity of this case and the large amount of tablets found, it is possible she will receive the maximum sentence of death if convicted of the crime. In the meantime, a report has been sent to the Metropolitan Police in London who will further investigate the case.

Looks like Mr johnson(if he's real)will escape any punishment...The met can't touch him on for something in another land,and he can not be extradited because of the death penalty.

I thought the UK had laws to cover crimes overseas,

or is that just for sex?

Strange priorities!!

Looks like Mr johnson(if he's real)will escape any punishment...The met can't touch him on for something in another land,and he can not be extradited because of the death penalty.

I doubt if putting 2100 Ecstacy tablets in the Royal Mail in the UK is not a serious crime.

I thought the UK had laws to cover crimes overseas,

or is that just for sex?

Strange priorities!!

He committed the crime in the UK.

He can't be touched because there is no evidence.

If they had discovered the ecstasy during shipping, they could have nailed him.

Now it's just her word.

He won't even be arrested unless they search him and find something.

He has committed a British offence of possessing a controlled drug with intent to supply. It does not matter that he sent them abroad. If a complaint is made, as it appears the Thai police have done, then the British police will be obligated to investigate. Assuming the David Johnston guy could be traced, which is very unlikely, he would be arrested and his property searched for evidence. As he no doubt has heard of the womans arrest I imagine he would have got rid of any evidence.

There could be forensic evidence, such as fingerprints or DNA, on the envelope or drugs bag, but I imagine the Thai police will not have checked for this and so it would now be contaminated.

Without this it will come down to her word against his and, leaving aside her unreliability as a witness, she will never be able to appear in a court in Britain.

Therefore the scumbag goes free to find some over sucker and she gets the death penalty.

What a waste :o

Was she caught actualy dealing them?

Or were they a bank for Mr Scumbags next holiday?

Its kind of surprising ,most BGS know to keep away from that shit.

Its only the real hard core that take yaba etc.

I saw her on the news.. very cute..:o what a shame what a waste.. I hope some one knows this guy and speaks up so he gets his just deserves

Was she caught actualy dealing them?

Or were they a bank for Mr Scumbags next holiday?

Its kind of surprising ,most BGS know to keep away from that shit.

Its only the real hard core that take yaba etc.

I saw her on the news.. very cute..:o what a shame what a waste.. I hope some one knows this guy and speaks up so he gets his just deserves

It's strange - she looked quite relaxed about it all.

Maybe will use the excuse about not knowing what was in the parcel sent to her. Had just opened it when the filth walked in.

But the guy should keep away from Thailand - he'd get fitted up for sure.