New Visa Wanted - What To Do?

Hello y'all!

Maybe you can help me on this one;

I (31) am on a 1-year trip Asia/Australia and before I started I expected to be maximum of 4 months in Thailand, so I applied for 2 times 60 days in my counrty Holland before I left.

Well..plans changed...heh

I am in Chiang Mai now on my 2-nd entry 60 days, already extended the 1st 60 days with 30 days @ immigration Chiang Mai.

April 8th I will (and have to) leave Thailand to Indonesia for max. 60 days.

Initial plan was to go Australia after, but actually I want to return to Chiang Mai for another 4-5 months, and skip Australia.

I will travel to Penang Malaysia for visa Indonesia, I see there is a Embassy of Thailand as well.

Also will travel to Jakarta Java where's a Thai embassy too.

Question - what would you advise to do, i dont want to go to Mai Sae every 2 weeks...

I do not have a job here, and not married to Thai girl (yet) :)

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot in advance for any comment!

Every entry on a tourist visa can be extended by 30 days. There is no restriction on the number of tourist visa's you can get. In vientianne you will be able to get a new double entry toruist visa, not sure about Penang and Jakarta, but you should be able to get a single entry tourist visa at the least.

Other options are go and study in Thailand, but that will cost a lot more. Given you wiant only a few months a double entry tourist visa will be the best thing to get.

I haven't extended the second entry of my 2x60days Tourist visa, and will not do.

I extended the first entry though with 30 days, so total stay 5 months.

Will it matter in Penang to get whatever kind of extra visa ?

I cannot find such thing on the websites of the embassies..

about the study, doing thai language course at AUA but unfortunately that's not enough .

thx again