Deposed Thai Premier Thaksin Spotted In Montenegro

webfact

there are also a lot of fan voices that demand that Thaksin should lead the red protest and are now disappointed and angry at him because because their pipe dreams not become true.

despite their pleas and wishes he goes on with his gentlemen activities and daily business, travels around, met his kids abroad, have a private life and so on.

Correct ... a lot of posters have been that for a couple of weeks. It's good to see some of his fans are seeing this now too.

EDIT: The protestors will do better without him.

Edited by anotherpeter

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are also a lot of fan voices that demand that Thaksin should lead the red protest and are now disappointed and angry at him because because their pipe dreams not become true.

despite their pleas and wishes he goes on with his gentlemen activities and daily business, travels around, met his kids abroad, have a private life and so on.

Correct ... a lot of posters have been that for a couple of weeks. It's good to see some of his fans are seeing this now too.

EDIT: The protestors will do better without him.

actually i mean not really his 'fans' but his haters that are now disappointed and angry.

everybody should be happy that he is doing something else.

everybody should be happy that he is doing something else.

I am not happy he is not their. If he were, he would be arrested, then have his sorry arse drug over to the courts where he could be arraigned for the 15 some criminal cases that are stopped because Thai law requires a person to come before a court to hear the charges....he left for the Olympic 2 years ago promising to be back in a couple of weeks...

You know, I couldn't read that article without hearing the Morrissey song "The last of the famous international playboys" accompanying it. Especially the bit about just relaxing with coffee and cakes. Spot on.

Part of the news Vesti.sr 15. March 2010

Thaksin Shinawatra which in Montenegro called "the richest Montenegrins, was seen on Sunday in Budva…..

Interestingly, in the original source quoted, there seems to be no such article about Thaksin (there spelled Taksin).

There are two mentioning him, but they do say nothing about him actually being in Montenegro (Google Translate to the help, the language is Serbian):

- http://www.vijesti.me/index.php?id=332157

- http://www.vijesti.me/index.php?id_pre=332...amp;godina=2010

Here mentioning that he was in Montenegro (also in Serbian language):

http://www.vesti.rs/Vesti/Sinavatra-najbog...-Crnogorac.html

There was quite a lot of speculation before that he had made a bid to buy an island resort off the coast of Budva in Montenegro. Maybe he managed to buy it, or maybe he is still negotiating for his future home.....

You know, I couldn't read that article without hearing the Morrissey song "The last of the famous international playboys" accompanying it. Especially the bit about just relaxing with coffee and cakes. Spot on.

i did hear music from a stylish gentleman of leisure too:

Louie Austen feat. Senor Coconut - Dreams (are my reality)

Hmmm quite amusing that reports have him many diff places... just shows Thai govt hasn't got a fking clue where he is so they throw out BS and hope it sticks.

The report was actually by a local TV station "TV Vijesti" and has nothing to do with the Thai government.

I quite imagine Khun T is still in Dubai where he has always been. This is just silly propaganda sent out by Thai govt to mislead the public.

His name appears on the website of TV Vijesti on 15 March. I cannot the language. Maybe someone in the forum can translate

http://www.rtvvijesti.com/vijesti/info.html

Google translate:

Oust Thai Prime Minister Taksin Sinavatra, according to unofficial sources, spent yesterday in Budva. Learned how our television Sinavatra, with a few other people, spent the afternoon in Budva, where should I go to Switzerland. Former prime minister was sentenced to two years in prison for corruption, and since then is in exile.

Aside from all the sniping about whether or not he is a good or bad guy, this proves that the foreign ministry has absolutely no idea where the guy is from day to day.

The only thing Kasit knows how to do perfectly is to insult Hun Sen and to stir up hate against Cambodia.

He comes up with his best idea over cups of coffee. That's what the Red Shirts will be told.

While they are sweating away in Bangkok's tremendous heat (boy, was it hot today!!), these people do not mind if his wife and children are busy shopping overseas and him sipping coffee in a resort town. Apparently, they didn't mind last April. Why should they mind it now? And, these people want to topple elitism while they're perpetuating one. Okaaay, there's inconsistency every minute.

"And, these people want to topple elitism while they're perpetuating one."

Great analysis, well said!

Nice values the shin kids have learned - just one strategy:

- Money buys anything, don't think about whether it's right or wrong, or has moral value or

is lacking in moral value.

Edited by scorecard

Aside from all the sniping about whether or not he is a good or bad guy, this proves that the foreign ministry has absolutely no idea where the guy is from day to day.

The only thing Kasit knows how to do perfectly is to insult Hun Sen and to stir up hate against Cambodia.

Sadly or perhaps gladly, he is equally inept at that.

Aside from all the sniping about whether or not he is a good or bad guy,

He must be a good guy, I'm sure he loves his children. There's a misconception that he does this for the poor. H@ll no, he does all this for his kids so they can live in a real democracy. :)

Just this morning, I saw him rage on tv. I think he's completely losing it (the hair too, it really looks like a wig).

I hope he doesn't get a heart attack. Yeah, fighting for democracy can be tough.

I quite imagine Khun T is still in Dubai where he has always been. This is just silly propaganda sent out by Thai govt to mislead the public.

His name appears on the website of TV Vijesti on 15 March. I cannot the language. Maybe someone in the forum can translate

http://www.rtvvijesti.com/vijesti/info.html

Google translate:

Oust Thai Prime Minister Taksin Sinavatra, according to unofficial sources, spent yesterday in Budva. Learned how our television Sinavatra, with a few other people, spent the afternoon in Budva, where should I go to Switzerland. Former prime minister was sentenced to two years in prison for corruption, and since then is in exile.

Sinavatra u Crnoj Gori

Svrgnuti tajlandski premijer Taksin Sinavatra, prema nezvanicnim izvorima, boravio je juce u Budvi. Kako saznaje nasa televizija Sinavatra je, sa jos nekoliko osoba, proveo popodne u Budvi odakle bi trebao da krene u Svajcarsku. Bivši premijer osudjen je na dvije godine zatvora zbog korupcije I od tada se nalazi u egzilu.

Ousted Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, according to unofficial sources, was in Budva yesterday. As our TV has learned, Shinavatra with several other people, had spent the afternoon in Budva from where he is bound for Switzerland. Former prime minister was sentenced to two years in prison for corruption, and since then is in exile.

Part of the news Vesti.sr 15. March 2010

Thaksin Shinawatra which in Montenegro called "the richest Montenegrins, was seen on Sunday in Budva…..

Interestingly, in the original source quoted, there seems to be no such article about Thaksin (there spelled Taksin).

There are two mentioning him, but they do say nothing about him actually being in Montenegro (Google Translate to the help, the language is Serbian):

- http://www.vijesti.me/index.php?id=332157

- http://www.vijesti.me/index.php?id_pre=332...amp;godina=2010

They say "allegedly", not for sure. "Several people spotted him".

Sagovornici Televizije Vijesti ispričali su da je “odbjeglog tajlandskog premijera vidjelo više prolaznika, koji su se u tom trenutku nalazli na ulici ili u okolnim kafićima”. Glasine da je Šinavatra bio u hotelu “Astoria”, koje su juče kružile Budvom, demantovala je recepcionerka Milena Martinović.

- To je dezinformacija - kazala je ona uz osmijeh.

Several people have told TV Vijesti that fugitive Thai PM has been seen by several bypasses and bystanders who happened to be in the street and surrounding cafes. A rumor that he was at the "Astoria" hotel have been dismissed by the receptionist Milena Martinovic: "That's disinformation" she said with a smile.

Thaksin says he may return to Dubai Friday

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra announced early Tuesday that he may be in Dubai by Friday.

He posted a message on his twitter page, saying: "By Friday, I may have returned to Dubai".

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-03-16

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

With the associated costs of this rally rising, he's pulling out all the stops with raising funds while on his travels.

From opening the first AIS shop in Uganda:

4-5.jpg

To his emerging career as a professional polo player in Mongolia:

image012.jpg

He's more determined than ever to raise his red cup:

3-1.jpg