Local Protest

Gonzo the Face

In reading through one of the logs, blogs, tweets & twa s, I saw that someone was stating a protest to surround CM City Hall as well as that of another city. Does anyone have any word on this?

I have to visit the CM City Hall Complex today and would like to know if I will be going into turmoil.

We (Mrs Millwall_fan and I) were on the way there (Government office in Mae Rim) yesterday for an appointment with the tax office, when they phoned and said don't come, private cars arn't being allowed in for security reasons. My VAT registration delayed again. Yippee! Good old Red Shirts!

We (Mrs Millwall_fan and I) were on the way there (Government office in Mae Rim) yesterday for an appointment with the tax office, when they phoned and said don't come, private cars arn't being allowed in for security reasons. My VAT registration delayed again. Yippee! Good old Red Shirts!

....seems like if the tax office doesn't bleed you the red shirts will

:)

So that doesn't sound like much happening in Chiang Mai - wouldn't exactly use the word 'hit'.

Blocking off a single road for an hour won't bring Chiang Mai to a standstill!

... then please by all means, make a post and use whatever word you may choose to use.

It was my post so I chose the word " Hit " ....... sorry for not checking with you and getting your permission first.

So that doesn't sound like much happening in Chiang Mai - wouldn't exactly use the word 'hit'.

Blocking off a single road for an hour won't bring Chiang Mai to a standstill!

... then please by all means, make a post and use whatever word you may choose to use.

It was my post so I chose the word " Hit " ....... sorry for not checking with you and getting your permission first.

Ah don't worry GF we still love you. The complainer probably works for TAT. :)