Drunken Brits Involved In Spectacular Pattaya Car Accident

Rimmer

Drunken Brits Involved in Spectacular Pattaya Car Accident

PATTAYA:-- Two intoxicated British tourists were involved in a serious car accident on Tuesday, when the pickup they were travelling in crashed into a parked car rolling several times. The two men, remarkably, only suffered minor injuries, however; both vehicles were written-off as a result of the accident.

Full story

HERE

pattayadailynews

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

2010-03-16

Paper hats indeed... Well the Driver anyway.

Will the Yaris driver be charged with causing an accident ? i.e. were they parked legally - or does it not matter in this case ?

In a similar way to that of a Phuket resident facing difficulties after a girl killed herself driving into the back of his car at 3:30am (A recent topic here in TV).

Will the Yaris driver be charged with causing an accident ? i.e. were they parked legally - or does it not matter in this case ?

In a similar way to that of a Phuket resident facing difficulties after a girl killed herself driving into the back of his car at 3:30am (A recent topic here in TV).

Could you let us know where we can read about the Phuket incident, please ?

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

Truck rolled over a few times...the driver and passenger had minor injuries and were standing outside the truck waiting when the police and rescue workers arrived...

Pretty good advert for Isuzu trucks...will definitely put it at the top of my list for my next truck purchase.

Edited by FarangBuddha

Could you let us know where we can read about the Phuket incident, please ?

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Good-Lawyer-...ok-t317911.html

They'll be gobbing off about it back in the Dog and Duck from now 'till Xmas. "Larff? I coulda bought me own beer. I had to drive see, I was too p1ssed to walk. Bwahahahaha".

Frigging scum, it's a pity countries don't have reciprocity with all offenses. So they get done in Thailand then get hammered again on their return to UK. I only hope the owner of the other car is very well connected and vindictive in the extreme. I know I would be. :)

Morons, could of killed some poor innocent person :) . Its a pity that innocent people are normally the ones to get killed, yet complete utter brain dead mornons like this walk from the accident with barely a scratch, probably stupid enuf to do it again.....some people never learn, both these guys were old enough to know better.

I recall reading something one time that insurance companies don't pay in the case of a drunk driver. I think it's the drunk driver who gets socked with the full bill.

Depends on how much you pay the BIB to say it was just an accident and not drunk driving. :)

They'll be gobbing off about it back in the Dog and Duck from now 'till Xmas. "Larff? I coulda bought me own beer. I had to drive see, I was too p1ssed to walk. Bwahahahaha".

Frigging scum, it's a pity countries don't have reciprocity with all offenses. So they get done in Thailand then get hammered again on their return to UK. I only hope the owner of the other car is very well connected and vindictive in the extreme. I know I would be. :)

As apposed to two Septics.

"my truck is gonna cost a hel_l of a few bucks to fix man".

(friend).."that's nothing, when I crashed mine man, it was twice as big and cost twice as much! "

I recall reading something one time that insurance companies don't pay in the case of a drunk driver. I think it's the drunk driver who gets socked with the full bill.

Any alcohol in their blood and the insurance company will not pay one baht. Glad to hear that no innocent people were involved, again a very good advertisement for us white skinned guys.