Heat Transfer Ironing Machine

Gonzo the Face

Does anyone know any place that has one of those ironing press machine that will take a transfer and press it onto a T shirt or more specifically like a logo/emblem on the pocket area of the shirt?

Or does anyone know of anyplace that sells this type of iron?

Thanks gang

Gonzo

Many of the shirt shops in Chiang Mai no longer do real silk screen and do this type of iron on transfer. It is cheaper and easier for them and they do not get the art of real silk screening. There is one across the river near where the river road takes the left to go to Tesco Lotus. It's right there on the left.

The problem with iron on transfers is that the ink is thick and does not breath. It also cracks and starts to flake off in a couple of years.

If you want a real silk screener there is a guy in a small shop up off Chang Puak Rd. just past the Novotel. You take the first right pat the Novotel and he is down on the right near the end of a row of shop houses. It's a small shop and he will do anything. Bring him the design. I think you have to buy your own shirts.

Many of the shirt shops in Chiang Mai no longer do real silk screen and do this type of iron on transfer. It is cheaper and easier for them and they do not get the art of real silk screening. There is one across the river near where the river road takes the left to go to Tesco Lotus. It's right there on the left.

The problem with iron on transfers is that the ink is thick and does not breath. It also cracks and starts to flake off in a couple of years.If you want a real silk screener there is a guy in a small shop up off Chang Puak Rd. just past the Novotel. You take the first right pat the Novotel and he is down on the right near the end of a row of shop houses. It's a small shop and he will do anything. Bring him the design. I think you have to buy your own shirts.

....now GG please think for a moment......I am sure that both you and I like our food..... and I can't remember any of my T Shirts lasting [read fitting around my lowered chest] for a couple years...... I might suggest that the flaking is in part caused by the stretching of the threads to the max.

:):D

really what I am looking for , if the machines are not too expensive, is an outlet for my sense of humor.

Example

as on the back of a woman in the check out line at lotus tesco

" Stand Back "

post-22124-1268798947_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gonzo the Face