Bringing A Sex Toy In To Thailand....

Longbow212

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Thai custom website: http://www.customs.go.th/Customs-Eng/Trave...?menuNme=Travel

2. Prohibited items

They are goods for which either the import into or export out of the Kingdom is prohibited, e.g.,

Narcotics

Obscene items, and publications

Counterfeit goods and pirated items

Counterfeit notes and coins

Protected wild lives

Violators of laws related to illicit drugs, .e.g., having and holding for use, or being a producer, seller, or transporter are subject to the death sentence.

Is a vibrator an "obscene item"?

Probably like beauty.... depends on who is judging

Beauty is only skin deep,,,,,,,

and in this case .... ugly goes all the way to the bone....

Just to offer a word of caution, if you decided on one of the jumbo's, and if you decide to try and conceal it in your trousers..... be sure the airport you will be going thru does not have the new full body scanners in use.... :)

I suppose it depends on whether you are going carry it your luggage or conceal it about your person...

Why bother. Just ask your airport taxi to drop you in the Sukumvit for a few minutes and you can buy what you want from numerous street vendors.

If she needs her pleasures to come from a nine vault battery then what's wrong with you? :)

Seriously my friend. The chances of you being stopped/searched at customs are so minimal that it is not worth worrying about.

Take the batteries out. Put it in your main luggage not your hand bag.

I really think they have bigger fish to catch than a vibrator smuggler.

I think you should ask this question on the ladies forum. You are in need of some serious education.

IS that so? You are a wise individual it seems. Self proclaimed, but wise.

I would have thought Eek or Boo would have jumped in here to give you guys a lesson in pleasing a woman 101. I am reminded of quotes about, "if my vibrator could only take out the trash."

YOU MEN EAT YOUR DINNER EAT YOUR PORK AND BEANS I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN.

I got caught importing one (no battery). It just happened this year in January. Upon arrival my luggage got checked in a scanner (seems to be the normal routine now) and a lady asked me to open one bag. She looked a bit sour and asked me what "that thing" was. I smiled and said it's a piece of art. OK, that put a smile on her face, but didn't change her mind.

She called her superior who took me aside and wanted to see the object. It was quite funny because he wouldn't take it out of my bag or touch it. He thought it over for a while and then asked me if I have only this. I said, yes, only this. OK, it's illegal here, so don't do that again. And let me go. No fine, no confiscation.

What amazes me was that they can actually see this transparent plastic object in the scanner and the elder lady knew what it was. :)

No need to bring one as they are sold here

I don't think I'd trust the quality of vibrators sold in Chinatown. :D I'd rather buy from home.

You're kidding right??? Whether you bought it at home or not it was probably made in China anyway... :):D Besides never known any battery powered vibrator to do serious harm to the owner...

Nope, actually I just looked at the package that my current one came in. Made in the USA. :D

FWIW: I had my personal household stuff shipped in via container from the US when I moved here nearly 5 years ago.

I had discreetly packed probably 30+ different sex toys in my dresser as well as brought an entire set of the Liberator Sex Cushions too. :D The toys were layered between my bedding, towels, etc, in different drawers of my dresser and I watched the moving company crate it at my house. :D

After about 8 weeks my stuff arrived, and as I’d used an agent for shipping, all I had to do was go to the Khlong Toei Port and sign the paper saying it was mine. The next day the agent’s delivery trucks lugged everything to my house. When they opened the truck I noticed (much to my chagrin) the dresser WASN’T crated any more!! :)

The unloading went well. They put the various boxes in the appropriate rooms and even assembled my log bed which I’d built in Colorado and shipped out here. After all was said and done; one worker came in and gave me a box which clearly wasn’t mine. Inside were ALL the sex toys, lubes, condoms, etc that I’d packed away. :D He wasn’t the least put off by handing me a nearly full box of various sex paraphernalia, and only mentioned I had a lot of toys.

Now did customs see them, I don’t know but certainly when they uncrated the dresser at the moving company they noticed them.

I couldn’t speculate on the legality of them, but they’re all prominently “displayed” in my ‘play room’. :D Many times I’ve had thai friends over to my apartment, who also happen to be police here. Nothing has ever been said, other than the normal interest in why I’ve got so many. Oh BTW; none of these are the b/s cheap assed sex toys you get here, they're all high end European or US stuff (still probably made in china, but really good quality!!)

Please note your mileage may vary, and I am not encouraging you to break the law, if indeed sex toys are illegal. I am only reporting what my personal experience was in this matter. :D

Edited by tod-daniels

Warpy, from the 'discussion' you & transam had, I really don't feel like playing with you. As I previously said, your debating skills are woeful. Just look at what you are now saying, which is that worshipping Buddha is also worshipping phallic symbols.

You really ought to read what you post, before posting.

So put me on ignore, make us both happy and be done with it. No one forces you to respond to anything unless you have OCD that is and you can't control your impulses..

What I posted can only read the way YOU interpreted it if you're a complete idiot.....................Oh! I forgot......Never mind.................

Edited by WarpSpeed

Many times I’ve had thai friends over to my apartment, who also happen to be police here. Nothing has ever been said, other than the normal interest in why I’ve got so many.

So what exactly are you and your Thai police friends doing together with those puppies in your "play room", Tod??? :)

Dunno about working girls....but for regular Thai ones, in my experience, those kinds of devices have come across as a kind of a foreign thing....not much into them.... maybe because they're not readily available here... But that's just my experience.... I'd be interested to hear how others have fared in that regard...

Dunno about working girls....but for regular Thai ones, in my experience, those kinds of devices have come across as a kind of a foreign thing....not much into them.... maybe because they're not readily available here... But that's just my experience.... I'd be interested to hear how others have fared in that regard...

I live in a small town no where near BKK or Pattaya. The local Lotus had a stand just inside the door selling Large vibrators for 1500 b. They had about 50 on the table. They were sold out in a week. Few falangs here.

From Thai custom website: http://www.customs.go.th/Customs-Eng/Trave...?menuNme=Travel

2. Prohibited items

They are goods for which either the import into or export out of the Kingdom is prohibited, e.g.,

Narcotics

Obscene items, and publications

Counterfeit goods and pirated items

Counterfeit notes and coins

Protected wild lives

Violators of laws related to illicit drugs, .e.g., having and holding for use, or being a producer, seller, or transporter are subject to the death sentence.

Is a vibrator an "obscene item"?

Mmmmm, I’d have to say yer, that’s if you intend to stick it where the sun don’t shine! But who cares? Tell em it's a cake mixer.

Nothing has ever been said, other than the normal interest in why I've got so many.

So why DO you have so many?

and why do you NEED so many? Think i'd be a bit freaked out if I started going out with a bloke who had a room full of sex toys... hygiene and things for one :)

Think i'd give it a miss personally, I'd be well red-faced if asked about it :D

If you have one of those TENGA toys, just wear it before you walk through the immigration, if you are buying a vibrator for the lady, then you will have no excuse to use it unless u use it as a butt plug and then walk through the immigration