Bringing A Sex Toy In To Thailand....

Longbow212

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex toy? Why would you need a sex toy in Thailand? For men there are lots of sex toys walking around. I get neck cramps from my head spinning around watching them all. For women it's the same. How many cute little Thai guys do you need? :):D:D

Sex toys are safe sex. A country like Thailand with its STD problems shouldn't be making sex toys illegal, they should be making them FREE. I am serious. Sexual hypocrisy isn't only restricted to the west, it is alive and well in Thailand.

Edited by Jingthing

Sex toys are safe sex. A country like Thailand with its STD problems shouldn't be making sex toys illegal, they should be making them FREE. I am serious. Sexual hypocrisy isn't only restricted to the west, it is alive and well in Thailand.

:):D

Ain't THAT the truth. I hate any type of hypocrisy and I see so much of it everywhere. It is especially true in North America. Hypocrisy is rampant in all Christian religions.

Are they illegal here? I knew they aren't easy to get here, but I had no idea that they might be illegal!

Oops. I brought multiple sex toys (including a vibrator) into Thailand last year. I had it in my checked baggage, and no one mentioned it. And yes, no batteries is a great recommendation!

I'm curious to hear if anyone else has had any experiences with this, as I was planning to bring another one or two back this year. Don't know if I want to do it if it's illegal, though. :)

would you believe they are illegal here ?? the mind boggles

Sex toy? Why would you need a sex toy in Thailand? For men there are lots of sex toys walking around. I get neck cramps from my head spinning around watching them all. For women it's the same. How many cute little Thai guys do you need? :D:D:D

Believe it or not, some Thai ladies are fed up with Thai men, who run away once their wife has turned 30, looking for fresh meat. Some farangs seem to worship to the same altar "Young, younger ...".

For these ladies such a toy is heaven ... well ... as close it it gets. But seriously, Thailand and in particular Thai men have a serious problem with "mature" women. Shouldn't these lovely ladies be entitled to some fun? :)

Or some people don't know about the huge variety of toys that are out there, especially for couples.

I haven't checked out what's offered inside Thailand, but I have my doubts about them offering stuff made of platinum silicone and even if they do these toys range from $60-200 stateside, I'd wouldn't want to know what they cost in LOS.

slightly off topic :D

I took one into a bar and fired it up. Mamasan was not pleased. The look of disgust I got was incredible and that in Thailands 'Sin City' on the coast.

I was told to either put it away or to get out :)

Yes I did put it away.

Goes to show they are not always well thought of here. On the other hand while you are away in your home country, you need something to keep the lady in your life content, just make sure it is not addictive, or bigger than your own :D

For dog's sake, bring the bloody thing & declare it. If the puerile idiots won't allow it, so be it.

Mind you, if this does happen, just make sure to remind yourself of the word 'democracy' & it's meaning. How can a lump of plastic/rubber be 'offensive' or 'immoral'?

For dog's sake, bring the bloody thing & declare it. If the puerile idiots won't allow it, so be it.

Mind you, if this does happen, just make sure to remind yourself of the word 'democracy' & it's meaning. How can a lump of plastic/rubber be 'offensive' or 'immoral'?

You've obviously not met one face to face? Or whereever.

Edited by Patsycat

I took one into a bar and fired it up. Mamasan was not pleased. The look of disgust I got was incredible and that in Thailands 'Sin City' on the coast.

Yes I did put it away.

Goes to show they are not always well thought of here.

Assuming this post was really serious and not just a windup: doesn't show that at all. Take it into a bar in the USA and fire it up and see how the management and customers receive it.

This forum is always good for a laugh.

Edited by JSixpack

Yes I did put it away.

Goes to show they are not always well thought of here.

Assuming this post was really serious and not just a windup: doesn't show that at all. Take it into a bar in the USA and fire it up and see how the management and customers receive it.

This forum is always good for a laugh.

Would that be a bar full of working ladies in the U.S.?

No problem in the U.K., people would have a laugh and joke about it. A few females would take it off you and play with it too.

Maybe more laid back where I come from :D

The laws against sex toys, here or anywhere, are clearly a sign of male dominance and a very weak feminist consciousness here. In chauvinistic societies, men are threatened by the prospect of always hard, always vibrating, always big, phalluses. Real men can't compete. I have met many a western lady who once she purchased the right electronic device no longer has any sexual need for a man.