Place For Three Months

Hi all,

I could really use some help because my research is just floundering. I'm new to BKK and Mr. Room Finder and me just don't seem to be getting along. May I say that I use and participate in forums like this all the time because it's usually the best way of exchanging information. So I hope you understand I've been sincere about "doing my homework" before posting this message. I'll say right now that I know High Tech Tower is a definite no-no!

I'll be working from home in Bangkok (wherever that proves to be) from now until mid-July, but for work purposes I will need to see people 3-5 times a week around the Sathorn Rd/Silom Rd. intersection.

I want to spend 10,000, with wi-fi and fitness center included. I guess, if it's a really nice place, I could take that up a bit. Ideally, I would like a one bedroom, but I'll take a studio if necessary. I need to be around a place with tons of food options if it's a studio as, obviously I won't be able to cook. hel_l, even a 1-bedroom I'd rather just eat out cheaply!

I checked out Sathorn Saint View but I thought it was rather dumpy. The fitness center...my god, it was like drunken robots decided to play catch with the equipment!

I'm off to check out Living Naraa Place today, then hoof it way up to Huai Kwang and check out the places around there. I know LN doesn't have a fitness center but, eh, what can you do.

Really, if anyone could help with an "obvious" serviced apartment choice that I don't know about I'd really appreciate it. Anything that's about a 30 minute ride to the Silom area on MRT or BTS would be outstanding.Thanks in advance,

TT