Motors Motors Motors

There is also no law that prohibits "undertaking" in UK. However you may get done for dangerous, careless or due care and attention if you try this.

Strictly speaking that is not true... as far as I am aware the regulations state that vehicles may not pass other vehicles on the left unless the road is marked (i.e an arrow pointing straight on or turn left etc..), or something to that effect...

totster :o

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please read this again:

Thailand and the US do not share a single pick up model and most popular Thai cars are not sold in the US either. Quoting US statistics is irrelevant.

If you can show that Isuzu D-max fares worse in a collision than Soluna Vios or Honda Jazz then we'll have something to discuss.

From what I remember even Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla are not the safest cars either, and there's no point in comparing pickups with Camry or Volvo - they are in different price brakets here.

They may be a different price but they're on the same roads!

why do you keep saying that US and Thailand don't share a single model?

There is also no law that prohibits "undertaking" in UK. However you may get done for dangerous, careless or due care and attention if you try this.

Strictly speaking that is not true... as far as I am aware the regulations state that vehicles may not pass other vehicles on the left unless the road is marked (i.e an arrow pointing straight on or turn left etc..), or something to that effect...

totster :o

There are many circumstances where undertaking occurs - filtering in town and on a clogged motorway the trafffic would stop if each lane were not permitted to pass another...but what you should do is drive up the M1 and undertake as much as you can then see what you're charged with... I doubt it will be passing on the left.

Edited by wilko