Is It Finally Over?

FarangBuddha

Can we hope that all the "troubles" are over...at least for now...noticed today that the Reds' protest camp in front of Pattaya City Hall has been taken down. I guess they got the words from those "influential" people we always hear about that the protests are over for now (or until one side looses the next election in November :)

Any guesses what the "New Thai State" might be like when the **** makes his triumphant return after the next elected government grants him an amnesty :D:D:D

Last night i drove past City Hall and the red camp approx 40 'Reds' - further down the road the 'multi colours' numbered about 1500 and had a nice PA & stage and a rather talented guitarist blasting out some songs, compared to the reds moaning speeches from Bangkok i think i'd rather be a multi

Last night i drove past City Hall and the red camp approx 40 'Reds' - further down the road the 'multi colours' numbered about 1500 and had a nice PA & stage and a rather talented guitarist blasting out some songs, compared to the reds moaning speeches from Bangkok i think i'd rather be a multi

I also drove past and I was surprised at the close proximity of the 2 gatherings. I didn't stop to watch but I don't recall there being much of a police presence.

Handful of reds (3) still tented opposite Hollywoods and almost next to Leelawadee Resort.

I don't think the yellows or multis are going to be much into camping out on the street. Yes I remember the airport incident, but not quite the same thing.

right...it was more of an indoor event... :)

I don't think the yellows or multis are going to be much into camping out on the street. Yes I remember the airport incident, but not quite the same thing.

right...it was more of an indoor event... :)

I'm still wondering why the reds didn't just take the airport like the yellows did.

It worked so well for the yellows.

And if they got forced out, they could've correctly accused the military of a double standard.