Thai Protesters To Rally Until Deputy PM Suthep Surrenders

webfact

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might be joking, but you never know what those weirdos will think of next.

Only your 4th post in 3 years? Wow... the patience and self control...

I do hope, & pray for, that I am joking ... no patience & self-control, just always have someone posting what I want to say.

Don't worry Streetwise, if the Thai Government want to know who all these red terrorist sympathysers are on this forum then they will just demand the info from Thai visa, who will then provide said info. So if you are one of the trolls, beware as next time you leave/re-enter the country you may just not get back in. This Government are very hot on new internet technology and they WILL get around to tracking down those names of people who sympathise with terrorists. It is funny as we are warned of this as it is all stated in the info and rules about this site. If you choose to dis the Royals or the Government there is NO SUCH THING as ANONYMITY! Well the damage is already done for many of the likes of Che. As an aside Che you could try deleting all your posts, but as far as I know that wont work, even deleted posts are kept for 6 months. I hope the trolling will prove worth it.

:D:D:D

What kind of drugs are you on? I never said a single bad word about the highest institution, quite on the contrary. And in several of my posts I have called Seh Daeng a rogue nut that should be arrested. Nice try at slandering, my friend. But my posts are there for anyone to read. And last ..you realize that I'm posting from Singapore, right? :)

Maybe because you want to take his job. :D

However, do you agree that the Chinese DID solved the problem by rolling in the tanks?

Or do you care to disagree.

BTW Tanks (or APC as you call it) were rolled and destroyed on 10-Apr-2010. Want to see some photos?

I do care to disagree: use of force is always wrong even when it is necessary. Don't get me "wrong": if someone attacks another, even without using force but just by menacing to use force or showing violent weapon, then the attacked party have all rights to use force to defend itself. This is plainly called self-defense and the government has the responsibilities and duties to defend the law.

I also note that you are comparing a communist country with a "new-born" democracy. Doing such kind a comparison, you can also say that the Burmese government did solved their problem after using force against monks. List is endless starting with Africa, Middle-East, & former Soviet provinces.

This is the tail wagging the dog!

After reading countless posts from Cheguevara, and in particular the ones above I have come to the conclusion he is a sandwich short of a picnic.

I like that one but my favorite is...He is a hamburger short of a happy meal.

Che was a murderer so stands to reason where he stands on this matter.

Wonder why Che canged his avatar background colour from red to yellow?????

When this is over the moronic farang red shirt supporters need to be rounded up, tarred and feathered then made to sing the nation anthem continually for 24 hours then flogged and deported.

Don't worry Streetwise, if the Thai Government want to know who all these red terrorist sympathysers are on this forum then they will just demand the info from Thai visa, who will then provide said info. So if you are one of the trolls, beware as next time you leave/re-enter the country you may just not get back in. This Government are very hot on new internet technology and they WILL get around to tracking down those names of people who sympathise with terrorists. It is funny as we are warned of this as it is all stated in the info and rules about this site. If you choose to dis the Royals or the Government there is NO SUCH THING as ANONYMITY! Well the damage is already done for many of the likes of Che. As an aside Che you could try deleting all your posts, but as far as I know that wont work, even deleted posts are kept for 6 months. I hope the trolling will prove worth it.

:):D :D

They should also be forced to attend a 24 hour concert given by that Aussie bint who sang all those cheezy songs at the PAD rallies. :D

That so called aussie "bint" is actually irish....Australia in an act of kindness gave him citizenship....there was some info on him in one of the papers last week....he is full of the blarney....The Austraian embassy was quoted about he went there with the total sum of 1300 baht and demanded a ticket back to Aus...also he claims uni degrees and army officer status all proved to be untrue

Right, so Suthep will surrender tomorrow and then what? More demands?

They are not going to leave tomorrow.

Morons...

Suthep will surrender and walk on bail after 30 minutes, with a trial never happening. Just like the yellow shirts surrendered and walked on bail after 30 minutes and 2 years later, a trial is still not visible on the horizon.

However, when the red shirts surrender, they will not be able to walk on bail after 30 minutes. The strictly enforced double standards in Thailand prohibit that. :)

Yes, double standards prevail. Sanan Kachornprasart was convicted by the Constitutional Court of concealing assets and banned from politics for 5 years. Two weeks later, after having one of his own people appointed to the court, Thaksin Shinawatra was acquitted of the same well documented offence. The acquittal allowed him to become the most corrupt, murderous, dictatorial and divisive prime ministers Thailand has ever known. In 2008 Thaksin Shinawatra was permitted to travel to Beijing for the Olympics based on his assurance that he would return to Thailand to hear the verdict in his corruption case. He assurance turned out to be all lies and he jumped bail and fled the prison sentence that was subsequently handed down by the Supreme Court. He then proceeded to wage war on the Thai state from a luxury life in exile, totally oblivious to the number of deaths and injuries he might cause, as if he were a madman playing at the joystick of a Grand Theft Auto computer game he plays obsessively to get his money and power back. Without double standards he would never have become prime minister in the first place. Alternatively he would now be in jail and clanking in chains to regular court appearances on all the other corruption charges against him. Double standards have a lot to answer for. You are right.

What group is next to break the law and demand something from the government and get it? This is no way to run a democracy. The blood shirts should have been forcibly been removed with overwhelming force and a precedent should have been set that when you break the law, the law will be enforced and when you use military weapons against the army and police you will suffer the deadly consequences. Freedom and democracy has a price, you have to have the stomach for it. This would never happen in Singapore. Body count would be enormous.

Morons...

Suthep will surrender and walk on bail after 30 minutes, with a trial never happening. Just like the yellow shirts surrendered and walked on bail after 30 minutes and 2 years later, a trial is still not visible on the horizon.

However, when the red shirts surrender, they will not be able to walk on bail after 30 minutes. The strictly enforced double standards in Thailand prohibit that. :)

The reds are kings of double standard. They claim to want democracy for Thailand and freedom for its citizens, yet trample over the rights of residents, workers and merchants who outnumber them in the Rajprasong/Chidlom area. Last time I checked these people were denied any voice in the situation, as well as the freedom to work, shop and travel unimpeded in their own neighbourhood.

The red leadership are seeking one thing, and one thing only: the service of their paymaster Col Thaksin.

using women and children as human shield ( in the protest ) is a VERY NAIVE attitude ! no complain accepted !

Except for one important thing .

Human shields are not willingly human shields .

Those red ladies protesting are there because of their own free will .

Of course that nuance is lost on you .

History proves that human shield can either be by their own free will specially during protest or against when "protesters" are hiding within innocents.

Leaders by letting women & children going front, near the military confirm those human shield are both willing & manipulated. A proper protest leadership would be to protect them by putting them as far as possible from the front.

Protecting Thailand by shooting at unarmed women? Have you seen the photos and television images of injured women in the hospitals? I can see his argument if the army shoots at men who might be armed with bamboo sticks, but I don't think there's an excuse for shooting at unarmed women.

Sorry, the reds are there illegally, and know the dangers of attacking soldiers trying to do their job. Blame Weng et al for putting women and children in the line of fire. If anyone should be in trouble, it should be Weng et al for putting minors in line of fire.

I kinda compare the Red volunteers (women, children, rural poor) much the same as the drinking drivers during Songkran and the other times who climb behind the wheel (or motorcycle) and get killed................ They brought it on themselves and had they obeyed the laws, they would have been alive and well..........

I think the Red Bosses are just sacraficing those people to get something to give them a chance to call the govt. "killers" I actually think they (Reds) are wanting to spill more blood, as long as it is just the blood of some nameless figures and not the leaders....................

I kinda compare the Red volunteers (women, children, rural poor) to those sat upcountry with absolutely nothing to show for decades of slaving in the paddy fields to produce rice for Bangkok and Export.

jus wanna get rid of post 13 cos i'v been here so long now i'm superstitious...

but still think old papa pete got it right about ...what about 40 years ago..pls correct me if i'm wrong

using women and children as human shield ( in the protest ) is a VERY NAIVE attitude ! no complain accepted !

Except for one important thing .

Human shields are not willingly human shields .

Those red ladies protesting are there because of their own free will .

Of course that nuance is lost on you .

History proves that human shield can either be by their own free will specially during protest or against when "protesters" are hiding within innocents.

Leaders by letting women & children going front, near the military confirm those human shield are both willing & manipulated. A proper protest leadership would be to protect them by putting them as far as possible from the front.

You mean like this?

4483629445_eabeb814cc.jpg

Phuket Stan

We were talking about an Aussie 'bint', - female who was doing some really naff singing for the yellow shirts during their protests. It was totally dire. But yes, that crazy bloke on stage the other day was also rather embarrassing.

Che

Why am I on drugs for telling you internet security policy in Thailand. If you read my post again it says 'or Government'. Glad your in Singapore, small place eh! Do you ever come here?

Hextac

You must be really proud of yourself right now.

Who? Me or Streetwise? I don't get it, what did I do?

Edited by Tigs

I watched loads of those vids on YouTube and elsewhere, but I never once saw one soldier firing a weapon set to automatic. Could you please post a link to some of the "dozens" of YouTube vids that you reference?

http://www.france24.com/en/20100411-exclus...-thailand-crack

For your viewing pleasure :)

On this particular video, I do not see & hear them firing in either full or semi auto mode ... knowing that in single mode, IMHO, we should still be able to fire 1 shot per second.

I do agree with other post that semi/full auto mode would have caused much more casualties

This seems to be more pantomime to cover up the fact that Dr Evil has not agreed to the road map and has promised the extremist red shirt leaders even bigger bonuses for continuing the protest, even though the more moderate ones just want to negotiate their personal exit plans and go home to enjoy their money before they get killed or maimed.

Suthep and Abhisit are indeed guilty in respect of the events of April 10, as are Prawit, Anuphong and senior army commanders. They are guilty of letting the army fall into a carefully laid trap. Ignoring overwhelming evidence that the red shirts were armed and dangerous, they ordered the soldiers to repeat the strategy that had worked so well in Songkran 2009 of dispersing the red shirts without lethal force but the red shirts were waiting for them with assault rifles and grenade launchers which they fired indiscriminantly to draw fire on to the unarmed protestors IRA style, not caring if they also shot their own side from behind.

Morons...

Of course they will go home :D , that was the demand, unless they just talk whatever comes to their mind :) . They do not have a lot more options now :D .

Interesting, interesting. I went to see their 'camp' on Sunday, seems nobody there anymore. Sound form speakers but the place was quite empty, I expected thousands of protesters and I saw a few hundred. Unless they were having Sunday off. I wonder where do they have money from to eat rice during those protests. My guess is they live on savings.

Now as the government is granting the red leaders all their demands we can be confident of peace coming soon.

Edited by macwalen

You mean like this?

4483629445_eabeb814cc.jpg

Don't know on which side I would put her & her baby ... can I use a joker?

The Nation: here's latest twist. Nuttawut said Reds won't accept Suthep surrendering to DSI. "Conflict of interest", Nuttawut said.

Of course not, Suthep is basically the guy who runs the DSI. It's like Mickey Mouse surrendering to Disneyland. :)

But then using the same senario why would Mickey Mouse be surrendering to Disneyland?

I never ever seen Mickey go feral. See Red occassionally but never feral :D

Was the old reprobate J."Egg on the Face" Hoover ever indited by a grand jury....just as scummy as Thuggi.....eh :D

....odds on even money answer was ....errrrrrrr :)

Weng and his minions are just trying to prove that they are worthy of Thaksin's love and re$pect. They know very clearly now that if they aren't up for a proper govt overthrow then there are even more villainous thugs led by Seh Daeng waiting to take over. Their frantic meetings in their trailer are to discuss plans on how to best give Thasksin the 'happy ending' he so badly wants.....

You mean the Reds are Brownnoses? :)

I just had a good idea, eliminating "double standards"

1) Suthep and PM surrender

2) All red leaders, including the hardline ones, surrender

3) Bail is granted to all of them, but against THB 100,000,000 deposit

4) Violation of bail conditions means immediate jail term and forfeit of deposit

Let's see then who get vouched to get out...

Next idea I had:

1) Until Tuesday, exit fee of Redland is free of charge

2) From Wednesday to Thursday, anyone willing to go out of Redland will be charged THB 1,000 as an administrative contribution for security services

3) On Friday the exit fee will be increased to THB 2,000 per person. Additional THB 1,000 will be charged per "overstayed" day from Saturday onward.

4) From Wednesday onward, each entry to Redland will be charged THB 30,000 per person and THB 5,000 per kilo as check-in duty

5) Any overstayer found in Redland from Wednesday 19th will be removed and charged a removal fee of THB 50,000. Unable or unwilling to pay will face a jail term of 6 months.

6) All fees are to be collected by joint police-army teams at exit checkpoints. 50% of collected amounts will be shared equally among collection team members, rest will be used to compensate damaged businesses and workers

7) Application for collection teams members will be endorsed by CRES commity. Deadline for application expires on Tuesday 2PM. Successful candidates will be informed by their direct superiors.

Edited by BKK-Bangkapi

When this is over the moronic farang red shirt supporters need to be rounded up, tarred and feathered then made to sing the nation anthem continually for 24 hours then flogged and deported.

You must be really proud of yourself right now. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny and deperate post by a red hater.

I for one, am not afraid.

I have played golf with the generals and most of the military are red supporters. 75%

Are you clueless?

They should also be forced to attend a 24 hour concert given by that Aussie bint who sang all those cheezy songs at the PAD rallies. :D

That so called aussie "bint" is actually irish....Australia in an act of kindness gave him citizenship....there was some info on him in one of the papers last week....he is full of the blarney....The Austraian embassy was quoted about he went there with the total sum of 1300 baht and demanded a ticket back to Aus...also he claims uni degrees and army officer status all proved to be untrue

" 'Bint': * The Arabic word for 'daughter'...* A slang word in the United Kingdom, a derogatory term for a woman." (http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/Bint)

He's referring to Kelly Newton-Wordsworth, an Australian woman who sang painfully sentimental folk songs at the PAD rallies in 2008.

Third idea that came to mind:

1) People have right to protest, like they have the right to eat, but no one said it must be free of charge

2) Therefore, protesters should carry the costs caused by their disruptions, destructions or loss of business opportunities

3) In the light of this, an independant commitee shall be created to assess all direct and indirect costs caused by a protest. Details of the assessment are made public, assessed amount is without appeal.

4) Costs must be shared equally between leaders and base protesters. As such, leaders should pay for 50% of these costs and the base protesters the other half.

5) At the discretion of the independant protest damages evaluation committee, low damages protests can be expedited in a quick charged amount to leaders only.

6) In case of more important protests, such as the last one, a perimeter is delimited and "collection teams" are enforcing collection of the charges as described in my previous post.

7) Basic fee is set to THB 2,000 per day per protester leaving the protest site prior to the end of the protest and the assessment of the damage.

8) At the end of the protest, final costs are assessed and a 50% portion is divided by the estimate number of protester left at the site. Amounts are duely collected by the collection teams.

9) Leaders are only allowed out of the site once the amount left to pay is determined and settled by them.