Very Serious Looking Accident On The Doi Saket Road Tonight

Greenside

Drove past what looked like a serious accident that must have just happened this evening on the Doi Saket Road on the inbound carriageway close to the junction with the second ring road. It was about 6:30 and there were dozens of cars parked up with onlookers snapping away on mobile phones and police had yet to arrive. One vehicle almost over the central reservation and another that looked as if it had come apart in two halves - still removing part of that at 9:30 when I returned to town.

Hope I'm proved wrong but I should think there were some injuries.

It was on the side of the road that takes you into town so you wouldn't have seen anything except some earth from the central reservation. Other than a GPS reference I can't think of a way to be more specific, sorry.

Edited by Greenside

I saw it (the aftermath). The OP's directions were fine.

That said, what in particular did you want to discuss? There's probably one of these every few days around CM and if you drive the major roads with frequency you'll most likely see them from time to time.

Edited by john_bkk919

It was on the side of the road that takes you into town so you wouldn't have seen anything except some earth from the central reservation. Other than a GPS reference I can't think of a way to be more specific, sorry.

..yeah we deal in millimetres and nano seconds here..