Suzuki Motorbike Garage

keo

Hello, was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a Suzuki motorbike garage that does services.

Plus anyone with any experiences of such garages - I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

The main (I think) Suzuki dealer is on the corner of the Superhighway and the Sankamhaeng Rd. If you are coming around the super with Doi Suthep behind you, it's just after Makro. No experience of their service though.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Three years ago there was a Suzuki dealership on Chang Puak/Chotana Rd, I don't remember if it was before or after the superhighway. As you head north from Chang Puak I think it was on the left. I don't know if it is still there.

I checked today, since my Raider is past due for routine maintenance. There is a moderately big Suzuki dealership almost exactly 1 km north of highway 11 on Chotana Road. If you start from Chang Puak Gate, head north on Chang Puak Road, which turns into Chotana Road at some point. A little before you have traveled 1 km past highway 11 (a very big intersection, I think it is referred to as the superhighway here), you will see a Toyota dealership on the right. The Suzuki dealer is about 100 m past that, also on the right. I mention the Toyota dealership because it is much more visible than the Suzuki. You will have to overshoot and do a u-turn to get to the Suzuki place. It's posted hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

A red-herring alert; a few hundred meters before the Toyota place there is a four or five story building on the left with a big Suzuki sign on the front. From the street I could not see anything that looked like a Suzuki dealer in this building.