Shane Warne Sex Shame....again !

At least he's got the balls to own up ...

Warne admits marriage bust up was his fault

11.07.05 4.00pm

Australian cricketer Shane Warne has publicly admitted he is to blame for the failure of his marriage, the Associated Press (AP) reported today.

Legspin bowler Warne and his wife Simone said last month their nearly 10-year-old marriage was over. The announcement followed the latest in a long line of lurid media reports detailing Warne's infidelities, said the news agency.

"I do take responsibility for Simone and my separation," Warne was reported as writing in today's edition of Sydney tabloid The Daily Telegraph.

And despite the media stories of his extramarital affairs, Warne wrote that the reasons for the separation "will remain private."

Warne, 35, holds the record for most wickets in test cricket, with 583 wickets in 123 matches. He's well clear of second-place Muttiah Muralitharan of Sri Lanka, who has 532 wickets.

He is about to join Australia's test team as it gears up for the eagerly anticipated Ashes series against England.

According to AP, Warne wrote that despite his split with Simone, who last week returned to Australia with the couple's three children, "I am very lucky that Simone and I remain such close and good friends."

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic