Registration Of Sim Cards

rbrb

So, I fly in from Russia with my gsm phones, buy some sim, show a seperate, false pport to Nok or Noi at various shops, list my cheap hotel address, sell my phones to a ratbag from the south and fly out after a few days.

What a foolproof system Toxin's cronies have dreamed up!....... :o

More scenarios please?

Edited by udon

Did you bring your passport or it is just enough with th number of tel. amd pass.p? :o

Just had a copy of my passport with me (I rarely carry the original) but they didn't even ask to see that, just asked me to write the number on a form, along with the phone number. This wasn't a separate form BTW, just another entry on a list with lots of other peoples' phone info already there.

So, I fly in from Russia with my gsm phones, buy some sim, show a seperate, false pport to Nok or Noi at various shops, list my cheap hotel address, sell my phones to a ratbag from the south and fly out after a few days.

What a foolproof system Toxin's cronies have dreamed up!.......  :o

More scenarios please?

Just had a copy of my passport with me (I rarely carry the original) but they didn't even ask to see that, just asked me to write the number on a form, along with the phone number.  This wasn't a separate form BTW, just another entry on a list with lots of other peoples' phone info already there.

No documents at all?

Gee.... makes for another scenario. Simply write down as a passport number "123456789"

(hmmm... there's 9 numbers on passports, right?... if not add a couple more for Nok and Noi's and your own personal amusement).

But no need to worry about registering yet anyway. After the government's "shoot and kill" policy gets into full swing, the program will end before Dec. 31, as the South will empty.