Medical

bprinceuk

I need to have my annual employment medical prior to my return to work overseas next month, this includes Chest X-Ray, ECG, Urine Analysis, Blood Analysis. Can anyone recommend where I can have this medical examination done in Khon Kaen.

Thanks

Brian

I had exactly the same full check up at Loei Ram and was very impressed with the service cost 2650 baht and included a full blood test for psi(cancer) so if there is a Ram in Khon Kaen I would use it, I think the 2650 charge is very reasonable.

I had exactly the same full check up at Loei Ram and was very impressed with the service cost 2650 baht and included a full blood test for psi(cancer) so if there is a Ram in Khon Kaen I would use it, I think the 2650 charge is very reasonable.

Thank you for the info MYKTHEMIN, yes very reasonable price, a lot less expensive than in the UK

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

Try Ratchapruek Medical Centre on Mithraparp Road.

Opposite Central World.

Not so expensive as RAM, and not so busy as Khon Kaen Hospital

Hansnl thank you for the heads up on the Ratchapruek Medical Centre, had my medical there yesterday. Good service provided, arrived at 09:20 completed the medical by 11:00 and returned at 14:00 for the Lab results. Total cost was 1600 Baht, highly recommended.

Brian