Skyped Has Killed Their Asian Package

haveaniceday

About 3 months ago Thai Visa was advertising an Asian Skype package for about $5 a month, I presume TV is a Skype affiliate. I can not see any Unlimited Asian packages on the Skype website, only Europe and rest of the world, which according to Skype, Thailand is not part of, (Only 40 countries listed)

Does anyone know if the Asian package is still running?

http://buy.skype.com/paymonthly/#Multiple|allSubscriptionsTab

The best I can see is $12 USDfor 120mins a month, then revert to the per min rate. 2hrs a month is ridiculous.

http://buy.skype.com/paymonthly/#TH|allSubscriptionsTab

Anyone see a Asian package?

Yes, we were an affiliate to Skype, not anymore.

Skype discontinued with the Thailand offer a while ago, so you will need to buy a more expensive package then the 200 Baht/month unlimited to/from/within Thailand package.

Old customers can continue with it I was told.

There is still the $40.00 usd unlimited World package that allows for 1 year of unlimited calling. Still a good deal at 1,200 THB per year IMHO.

Hmmm, I don't see that package, I see an Unlimited World package for 9.99 Euros per month that does not include calls to Thailand :(

Actually I'm rather confused, coz you can get a 60 minute plan to Thailand for 4.99 Euro per month (about 8.3c per min) but the regular call rate Skype to Thai landline/mobile is 5.1c per minute.

There is still the $40.00 usd unlimited World package that allows for 1 year of unlimited calling. Still a good deal at 1,200 THB per year IMHO.

Hmmm, I don't see that package, I see an Unlimited World package for 9.99 Euros per month that does not include calls to Thailand :(

Actually I'm rather confused, coz you can get a 60 minute plan to Thailand for 4.99 Euro per month (about 8.3c per min) but the regular call rate Skype to Thai landline/mobile is 5.1c per minute.

I use unlimited world and it does include thailand

New subscribers don't get Thailand :(

If you subscribed before the removal of Thailand from the list it will continue to work, but don't let it expire :)

Are you interested in making money ? Should anyone be interested , I can give you contact for unlimited to calls to 60 countries from Thailand and unlimited calls to Thailand , PM me to become a phone agent and make some money , it can be off-shore orientated .

Edited by dumball

• 2 weeks later...

New subscribers don't get Thailand :(

If you subscribed before the removal of Thailand from the list it will continue to work, but don't let it expire :)

I rang skype and asked them if Thailand was included and they said yes , I know it does not show in the list of countries , but I had dropped my subscription and the re subscribed and I still hive skype calls to Thailand.