Hi all,

I'm not an expert in this field but need to get some info and figures from a shipping company that can exchange/ change BIL of containers coming through Thailand. I would think a shipping company could help out. Anyone got any references. thanks.

are you exporting from Thailand? If yes you need a "bill of lading" It is a document that outlines the shipper name and all the info regarding the goods to be shipped. It is something that you cant do on your own, you need a company here to do it for you because it has to be 100% right! You can call me if you like some help. Let me know.

Good luck.

John

Hi... I am not 100% sure that I fully understand your request. However I am a "shipping-guy" since 40 years back

and I have a contact for you at a shipping-company in Bangkok.

I will be back later on this afternoon, if you still are interested.

Glegolo

Thanks for the replies, I'll give an example of the request as far as i know. Note i'm not an expert on the subject.

A container comes into Thailand from Indonesia, docks here and then is transported to another country say Taiwan. The request is for a new BIL from Thailand to Taiwan. Does this make sense?

Thanks again.

Thanks for the replies, I'll give an example of the request as far as i know. Note i'm not an expert on the subject.

A container comes into Thailand from Indonesia, docks here and then is transported to another country say Taiwan. The request is for a new BIL from Thailand to Taiwan. Does this make sense?

Thanks again.

OK got it.. a container arrives to Bangkok. Being unloaded and than shipped from Thailand to a

third country. No problem.

Will be back later on tonight as promised.

Glegolo

name='glegolo' date='2010-07-06 16:52' timestamp='1278409970' post='3732624']<BR>

<BR>Thanks for the replies, I'll give an example of the request as far as i know. Note i'm not an expert on the subject.<BR><BR>A container comes into Thailand from Indonesia, docks here and then is transported to another country say Taiwan. The request is for a new BIL from Thailand to Taiwan. Does this make sense?Thanks again

OK got it..   a container arrives to Bangkok. Being unloaded and than shipped from Thailand to a third country. No problem.

Will be back later on tonight as promised.

Glegolo

--------------------------------------------------

So finally I have the details now as follows;

TD Freight Ltd, Bangkok.

Mr Kade´

phone. 02- 916 73 44

08 - 988 33 746

email: [email protected]

Good luck, if you like some input from me, just call me on number mentioned in the message I send you earlier.

Glegolo

Edited by glegolo