Official Car Sticker

neilf

i heard a few months ago that patt expats club were selling a sticker for car screen thats looks official in a way that might help cut-down on the number of times the cops stop you for speedinganybody know please

Don't laugh

It works perfectly.At least for me.Not with the expat club sticker but with a yacht club emblem from europ

Nice golden anchor and golden crown on top of it

Works for BiB,for Sattahip base guards (wrong road,my mistake).

Even works for parking just near entry at BP hospital

:lol:

Don't laugh

It works perfectly.At least for me.Not with the expat club sticker but with a yacht club emblem from europ

I honestly believe you.They don't know the emblem but it has a crown on top,and because they don't know it means that it must be someone very high on the ladder. :D

I am a regular at the expats club. Just this week, a well known and respected Thai figure nicknamed Captain Pipe came in selling the stickers. I believe they would get the job done.

well there you go they do exist after all and have for some time i was tild

yesterday the club denied it -----------i need one asap any ideas on how i contact captain pipe please

i will try the club but i spose they will deny he exists as well !!

yes just rang them ----------they recognised my voice said no have sticker then turned the phone call off and now wont answer the phone to me----------------some club that is------------i wont be re-newing membership and the so called discounts dont work--------------not do now or discounted already or see boss he out are the answers to that

any views please

Edited by neilf

I am a regular at the expats club. Just this week, a well known and respected Thai figure nicknamed Captain Pipe came in selling the stickers. I believe they would get the job done.

well there you go they do exist after all and have for some time i was tild

yesterday the club denied it -----------i need one asap any ideas on how i contact captain pipe please

i will try the club but i spose they will deny he exists as well !!

yes just rang them ----------they recognised my voice said no have sticker then turned the phone call off and now wont answer the phone to me----------------some club that is------------i wont be re-newing membership and the so called discounts dont work--------------not do now or discounted already or see boss he out are the answers to that

any views please

ok i emailed club vice president RR who replied quickly today and is hopefully sorting a phone number for the seller for me-------------------excellent

:)

[/q

What is the cost? Do expat members get a discount? Is the expat club the only place to buy the stickers??B)

thousad baht but if it saves 5 fines @ 200 a time in profit after that-----------might be a few years though

am waiting for contact number but believe you can see him at club meetings from about 11 am so even if not have time for meeting can buy from him outside

Edited by neilf

well the expats club guy has been selling for quite a few months so there has been coverage and its the car that has the sticker not the driver thats why you see old proper police badges on cars that have been sold by the previous police owners and left the badge on----------------prob got more for the car as well

Just drive slower and don't sit in the overtaking lane. Much less grief than all this chasing about for a 'magic sticker'.

Anyone want to borrow a slightly used Royal Thai Police cap for the back window? Allows you to park badly anywhere, anytime.

Maybe I will put it on eBay....

Just drive slower and don't sit in the overtaking lane. Much less grief than all this chasing about for a 'magic sticker'.

Anyone want to borrow a slightly used Royal Thai Police cap for the back window? Allows you to park badly anywhere, anytime.

will i be able to attach to front grill on car

well the expats club guy has been selling for quite a few months so there has been coverage and its the car that has the sticker not the driver thats why you see old proper police badges on cars that have been sold by the previous police owners and left the badge on----------------prob got more for the car as well

And of course it was the car that paid for said sticker and stuck it to itself as well.

Smart car, until of course it gets arrested for impersonating a police car.

Edited by PattayaParent

neilf why don’t you just go down to the uniform supply shop? You can buy all the official badges, stickers, paratrooper wings and medals you want.

Why settle for just a sticker for your car, why not go the whole hog, get a uniform, yellow hummer, police stickers and sirens. Make a name for yourself.

ok where is the uniform supply shop then please

they sell all the stuff you need outside the police station in Banglamung

if you want tightly fitted shirts a la BIB, then try the uniform shop opposite the Banglumung post office in Naklua

ok where is the uniform supply shop then please

There's a big one on siam country club just passed the railway roads.Has the swat vests and everything.Otherwise give Snufu a call he has some stock for sure.

The ex police captain does sell them at the ex pats meetings,used to sell them at 2000 each now 1000,a bargain I do not think. Get together at the meeting buy one off him and scan it,copy it ,varnish it or laminate it to stabilise the colours, use it like confetti,the BIB are not to be looking it over especially with a 200 baht tip for clearing off

Everything at those meetings is all about getting your hand into your back pocket,even the insurance for motor bikes they advertise there is 7 (yes seven ) times more expensive than other places

Don't laugh

I honestly believe you.They don't know the emblem but it has a crown on top,and because they don't know it means that it must be someone very high on the ladder. :D

It works even better I ever thought

I live in Na Jomtien and there is a VIP living in the area.So BiBs block Sukhumvit some times a day :realangry:

Today I was lucky,it was in the opposite way but I wanted to turn right.The cop was not happy till I was about 50m from him.Looked the emblem.Spoke to one of the other BiBs.This one stopped the traffic on the opposite direction....and I turned right with big smile and waving to the kind thai police :lol::rolleyes::blink:

They must think I am a kind of adviser for a Sattahip admiral?????

Edited by djinn

will i be able to attach to front grill on car

it might have an adverse effect as it looks a bit like you just ran over a cop....:lol: