Miguel'S Cafe Is Awesome But...

kudroz

I only visited the one in Nong Hoi... and wow! Great service, delicious and fresh food. I love it!

The only downside is that everytime I come out of there my clothes have this grease smell. When I go back to the office people also notice it. It happened each time I went. Just wondering if it's just me or if it's happening to anybody else?

I'd go more often if it wasn't for this smell that gets in my clothes.

LJW,... with a Peace Sign icon(!)certainly seems upset about something.

And to OP, yeah, some kinds of food just involve getting the smell on you. Same with Hmu Kattah - the bbq buffet places. For me, either case is well worth it. You can even look at it as traveling aroma therapy.

I'm thinking it was the Sizzling Fajitas that were sizzling all over you.

Never tried ate that at their location - had it delivered quite a few times with MealsOnWheels though. Normally I go to Miguel's on my lunch break from work. I wouldn't really mind the smell on my clothes if I weren't going back to work afterwards.

I'm thinking it was the Sizzling Fajitas that were sizzling all over you.

Never tried ate that at their location - had it delivered quite a few times with MealsOnWheels though. Normally I go to Miguel's on my lunch break from work. I wouldn't really mind the smell on my clothes if I weren't going back to work afterwards.

I eat at the Nong Hoi branch often. Love the food and service (plus air con). I haven't noticed lingering smells, but then again I am not usually going back to a closed environment. At least for me, I would rather smell like a Chimichanga after leaving than smell the traffic and assorted odors while eating at the original branch. Too close to the road and the moat for me.

The new Miguel's Mexican breakfasts are quite good for people who like such things and their American breakfast is not bad either.

I agree, even better for pancakes than Butter is Better... :)