If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Not a mansion rgs, first of all we bought a standard wooden house from a villager 10 km away,dismantled it, transported it and rebuilt it, all within 2 days, over the years we've added extensions so now we have tiled floors in the living room, bathroom, kitchen....,the whole house is its own style, there are no gated villages here with rabbit hutch style houses half an inch from each other

BN you are just being modest, I have seen and been in some of those wooden houses, they are truely stunning, must be a PITA to keep in top notch shape.

As for ban nork being better, lol I could make a case for Bkk being better, hows the weather situation going up your way?

Down here its a sweltering 38 degrees, most of the locals have taken refuge in the shopping malls for the free air conditioning, where I am its a comfortable 25.

Not sign yet of any angry desperate locals scaling the fence to get at the water, in fact the mrs was sprinkling it around without a care in the world earlier, the garden is her pride and joy.

Tell your missus to grow some bougainvillea on the fence to keep the neighbours out, much nicer looking than barbed wire

.I'm all with Eric on this one lyric wise..Tomorrow a family trip to Sangkhom lake with rafts for hire, Rayong sounds more enticing

Muse - Resistance. In my opinion the greatest of all muse songs. I love this song and just can't get it out of my head. Muse is a British band that is inspired by Queen and Spandau Ballet. 2009 was in my opinion when they created their greatest music.

Edited by Wilsonandson

Dangdut music is damn hot at times, flyDelight, I'm not surprised it has the moral righteous brigade pulling their hair out in outrage. Those women give a new meaning to the phrase 'shake your booty'.

Good to see DB back, presumably freed after serving time for some monstrous crime like playing Ivor Cutler whilst driving.

It surprised me to read that Randy California ended up literally playing and singing for his supper in the late 80s, Spirit were popular in the 70s, where did all the money go?

Deang Jitakorn, now terminally ill by the look of it in a Buri Ram hospital, Big star going back a few years, his big hit from about 2001 maleng wang bua, meet you in the evening. Seemed like a nice bloke but lived hard and fast, good luck to him.