If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

onthesoi- it's frustrating when one can't remember the name of the song but can remember the tune. So it is with Waipot with me. Back in the 80s I had a cassette of his with one great rolling, rocking song. The trouble is he's been such a proficient artist it's like looking for a needle in a haystack to find it. A great tune, perfect for dancing.Oh well!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bannork said:

onthesoi- it's frustrating when one can't remember the name of the song but can remember the tune. So it is with Waipot with me. Back in the 80s I had a cassette of his with one great rolling, rocking song. The trouble is he's been such a proficient artist it's like looking for a needle in a haystack to find it. A great tune, perfect for dancing.Oh well!

Has he just been on the telly?    Yes he was, the wife just confirmed it... well I never.

7 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

Has he just been on the telly?    Yes he was, the wife just confirmed it... well I never.

That's Sayan Sanya above, Hutch. He died of liver cancer just a few years ago. Waipot is still going strong I believe. A lot of songs from this album are good for driving upcountry. The rolling rhythm just seems right for rural life.

• Like 1