Where Is A Good Place For Christmas Dinner In Pattaya?

dean999

Has anyone got any ideas on where to go for Christmas dinner in pattaya?

Normally i don't take my wife anywhere for dinner, we just do the same old and go out for thai food and drinks. i want to suprise her this year and take her somewhere nice. I'm not worried about the price, i just want it to be a very good experiance for her.

Any help please.

:jap:

Forward planning or what . . . . its only August!! However its like most things in Pattaya, there will be plenty of choice depending on the amount of money that you want to spend. If money isnt a concern then stick to one of the major hotels then you cant go wrong. There's one at the junction of North Pattaya rd and beach road, just down past the roundabout cant remember the name but it does a great Christmas dinner.

Good luck

Edited by ianwrd4

Don't waste your time or your money, your wife will not appreciate it, would rather eat at a Thai BBQ. Give her the money, let her take her friends there (BBQ) and you find some other expats to enjoy your dinner with, Many restaurant offering Christmas fare, suggest if you want gourmet try Mantra. The cost will be high but the fare unbeatable.

Don't waste your time or your money, your wife will not appreciate it, would rather eat at a Thai BBQ. Give her the money, let her take her friends there (BBQ) and you find some other expats to enjoy your dinner with, Many restaurant offering Christmas fare, suggest if you want gourmet try Mantra. The cost will be high but the fare unbeatable.

Thank you for the advice but don't judge my wife, you do not know her. Believe it or not but my wife actually would rather spend time with me than her friends, she isn't some immature, tattoo clad bar girl.

Lastly, I'm not an expat, I'm still working in my home country.

Mantra do not offer a special Christmas menu, neither does Mata Hari and some other major restaurants

Hi Dean,

Last year I ate at the Mata Hari on Thappraya Road. While the food there is always excellent, the thing that impressed me about eating there on Christmas was they had a REAL evergreen tree. It was so nice to be able to actually smell the pine, was like being back home eating Christmas dinner. It was the only one I saw in all of Pattaya last year. Hope you & your wife enjoy your first Christmas dinner out together.

Kind regards,

WaatWang

Hi Dean,

Last year I ate at the Mata Hari on Thappraya Road. While the food there is always excellent, the thing that impressed me about eating there on Christmas was they had a REAL evergreen tree. It was so nice to be able to actually smell the pine, was like being back home eating Christmas dinner. It was the only one I saw in all of Pattaya last year. Hope you & your wife enjoy your first Christmas dinner out together.

Kind regards,

WaatWang

Does Mata Hari do Christmas Dinner now? I went a couple of Christmas's ago and it was their regular menu, but if they are doing traditional Christmas Dinner I will certainly be going.

Edited by Westerner

Hi Dean,

Kind regards,

WaatWang

Does Mata Hari do Christmas Dinner now? I went a couple of Christmas's ago and it was their regular menu, but if they are doing traditional Christmas Dinner I will certainly be going.

me too

however i asked Louis last year and they said they do not offer a special Xmas fayre, normal menu only