I'M Tired Of People Pointing Their Fingers At Me When I'M Drinking My Beer While Driving

anothertorres

Is it possible people are scared shitless of you drunk driving & possibly going to cause a wreck & harm them? I mean seriously dude are you still a teenager & need to act irresponsible. Pull over & drink that way they can't see you drink. Besides deep tint will get you tickets from the heat & they will probably think your toking a joint & hiding something else.

amusing title, i enjoyed the irony and the responses

seriously though, if you want to tinted windows, go to Boy Air and Sound, down Sukhumvit road near motorway

you won't get better service in this area

thanks for understanding a little humor. if i give "ferang" a bad name, we're in trouble. thanks for the heads up on Boy, that was going to be my first stop.

the rest of you who decided to take a light-hearted title and turn it into a bash fest, have a beer yourself. life will be much easier when you give a brother a break.

Edited by anothertorres

The film takes about 3 hours to install, the price Rimmer quoted is for the bottom end film which is basickly coloured plastic, the more expensive films have metal oxide in the film which reflect the UV,the shop will show you a selection probably for different prices. I used a 3m product and it was about 6000 baht so you can make your choice to suit your budget. The only disadvantage with the metal oxide films is the GPS receivers don't work so well if you are using one of the widow suction cup types.

Opposite Lotus on Sukhumvit 2500baht for a 60% tint on a CRV, had mine and the wife's CRV done works well :)

can i ask how long it took to have it done?

About one hour from start to finish, maybe it is the less expensive film but it cuts down the glare and heat inside the car dramatically.

so, just an update for anyone looking for window tint. my car spent 5 hours at Boy Air & Sound. i paid 6000bt. Boy said 6500, but best i could do was get him down to 6000. awesome job. i went with 40% on front and rear and 60% on the sides. i chose the USA-made Sun Guard.

car looks bad ass. time to crack open a beer and start driving around!

so, just an update for anyone looking for window tint. my car spent 5 hours at Boy Air & Sound. i paid 6000bt. Boy said 6500, but best i could do was get him down to 6000. awesome job. i went with 40% on front and rear and 60% on the sides. i chose the USA-made Sun Guard.

car looks bad ass. time to crack open a beer and start driving around!

i am pleased that worked out for you

the problem with Boy now is the time element involved, he is a victim of his own success and is always busy

he does a great job though and i paid about the same for my Fortuner with the same % tint

indeed. i just knew it would be all day. but, i did notice that the place is cleaned up quite a bit now. just seemed to be quite tidy today. i've been there when it's been a mess, trucks and cars and oil spills and 1 legged dogs. today the shop was looking very presentable.

and yes, Boy doesn't know if he's coming or going. but, he must have a pile of baht under his mattress for sure...