New Pizza House In Pattaya

Pongpat

If you have not tried this new Pizzeria yet, you are really missing something. Pizza in the world comes in many size, shapes and ingredients,most of which taste like tomato flavored bread. The pizza here is by far the "BEST" pizza I have had in Thailand or in that case outside of the USA. The New York Pizza Hose on 665 Nakula Road is located in the new Windmill Plaza. It is located on the right side of Nakula Rd coming from the Dolphin Roundabout about 200 meters.Look for Windmill Billboard Sign..FedEx is also there. the restaurant sets off the road slightly look for the black and white sign "New York Pizza" You can get the pizzas in two styles thin or thick crust..I recommend the thin crust can pick up and eat with your hands with a delightfully crispy crust. The toppings and the tomato sauce and mozzarella are fantastic.I hate to emphasize but this really is the best pizza you can get here.Please stop by and treat yourself...they also deliver can call 038-370122.They are open 3pm until midnight.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to have a bit of self-promotion,your not the franchisee are you?

Glad I'm in Thailand where I can taste traditional Thai dishes,from fish and chips,full English breakfasts,to New York Pizzas,great stuff.

There are already plenty of thin crust pizza places in Pattaya, even if only a few of them are truly good, such as Pizza Big and Aqua.

But it would be news if this is really New York style pizzas. I guess I'll wait until one of the food appraisers have been there ;)

Edited by Phil Conners

It is a promising place. The press release I read says it as an actual successful New York pizzeria owner who has started it. New York state, not New York City, but I think worth a try. Reports please.

Edited by Jingthing

There are already plenty of thin crust pizza places in Pattaya, even if only a few of them are truly good, such as Pizza Big and Aqua.

But it would be news if this is really New York style pizzas. I guess I'll wait until one of the food appraisers have been there ;)

It is a promising place. The press release I read says it as an actual successful New York pizzeria owner who has started it. New York state, not New York City, but I think worth a try. Reports please.

well, upstate and western NY are not known for "new york" pizza. it's not thin and it's only called new york if it's thin.

I have to say, as a NY-er who ate pizza when in the US on almost a weekly basis, that the NY Pizza House's white garlic pizza is about 80% as good as home. Very very good! But likely better for me because it was not as greasy as the ones I used to eat in NY. :D

I don't work there or know the owner or have any manner of affiliation with them, just my .02. Will definitely be going back again soon!

Kind regards,

WaatWang

• Like 1

I like Mikes on Thappraya Road I think Soi 3 or 5 large sign on corner...more expensive than others but tasty and very filling...great guacamole and tortilla chips home made..no Mexican food will ever be like that in Mexico but this not bad...fills your desire. Great huge burritos...Enjoy

Glad I'm in Thailand where I can taste traditional Thai dishes,from fish and chips,full English breakfasts,to New York Pizzas,great stuff.

Yes, you should be extremely happy that a variety of both Thai and non-Thai food is on offer in Pattaya. Additionally, you should be ecstatic that over time the quality and variety should increase which seems like a natural progression for any international holiday destination.

Finally, you should be over the moon that Thai people have branched out, increased their food knowledge and can be found in kitchens producing tasty dishes.

Funnily enough, when I was at one of the Fish & Chip shops last week, a Thai lass and her companion rolled up and she, not he, ordered F&C. She dined in, so I could see her eat and not him. So one could believe that Thai people enjoy these non-Thai dishes on offer.

TheWalkingMan

well, upstate and western NY are not known for "new york" pizza. it's not thin and it's only called new york if it's thin.

Let's not get super orthodox about this. I have great pizza in both New York city and New York state. This may be a great find. I will try it when it get the chance. I am optimistic it is going to be good.

BTW, what's with the plug for Mike's so called Mexican who can't even make a decent salsa on a pizza thread? Fishy.

Edited by Jingthing

Let's not get super orthodox about this. I have great pizza in both New York city and New York state. This may be a great find. I will try it when it get the chance. I am optimistic it is going to be good.

BTW, what's with the plug for Mike's so called Mexican who can't even make a decent salsa on a pizza thread? Fishy.

Yes, you should be extremely happy that a variety of both Thai and non-Thai food is on offer in Pattaya. Additionally, you should be ecstatic that over time the quality and variety should increase which seems like a natural progression for any international holiday destination.

Finally, you should be over the moon that Thai people have branched out, increased their food knowledge and can be found in kitchens producing tasty dishes.

Funnily enough, when I was at one of the Fish & Chip shops last week, a Thai lass and her companion rolled up and she, not he, ordered F&C. She dined in, so I could see her eat and not him. So one could believe that Thai people enjoy these non-Thai dishes on offer.

TheWalkingMan

Happy,grateful ecstatic? I'll say and more,much more.Variety to me anyway seems to be on the wane with fish and chip shops increasing,and other take-away shops opening up, could wander down any street,side by side restaurants serving the same grot, and I would not think the opening of the New York pizzaria will increase my knowledge of culinary delights,fact is there appears to be a sharp decline in the decent eateries around town at the moment,probably due to the increasing Baht and people seeking out the cheapest place dine Of course one could opt for the cholesterol feast of an English breakfast at any time day or night,but that in itself is not in my sights. Admittingly there are fine restaurants here,but a bit thin on the ground

All I can comment on with any reasonable knowledge is that the proportion of fat Thais seems to be spiralling upwards,hope your TGF does not submit to this trend

Pattaya restaurant options just keep getting better and better, and more diverse, year after year. People who don't realize that aren't trying hard enough to discover the good places. I agree the fine dining part is weak, who needs it anyway?

Pattaya restaurant options just keep getting better and better, and more diverse, year after year. People who don't realize that aren't trying hard enough to discover the good places. I agree the fine dining part is weak, who needs it anyway?

Agreed (you gotta look at the bright side)!

Thanks for the report as if there isn't enough pizza places in Pattaya already.

But the next time i fee like a mixture of cheese.oil, white flour and organ meats i will check it out.

BTW I thought pizza olriginated in Ita;y not New York.

Thanks for the report as if there isn't enough pizza places in Pattaya already.

But the next time i fee like a mixture of cheese.oil, white flour and organ meats i will check it out.

BTW I thought pizza olriginated in Ita;y not New York.

Actually, there are very few even halfway DECENT pizza joints in Pattaya. If you are not a pizza fan, fine, so what, so many of us are. The Italy thing is ridiculous. Foods evolve over time and different styles are developed in different countries. New York pizza is world famous. Thailand style pizza, not so much!

The best Pizzas are made in a Ofen heated with wood. That gives it the special flavor. Thats not the case with the above mentioned Place afaik. They make a good Pizza, but its a far cry from a very good Pizza. But here you have to take what you can get.

Btw. I dont know why the Italy thing should be rediculous. There are far more Italian Pizzerias around the world then New York Pizzerias (witch comes out of European Immigrants anyway). But if you look at the World from an American point of view, you are correct of course.

Btw. I dont know why the Italy thing should be rediculous.

Because no one gives a s__t about this politically correct nonsense. Most of us just want a good tasty pizza in Thailand and could really care less where the chef is from.

0511-1008-1618-5659.jpg

Edited by Ulysses G.