Analog Phone With Usb To Pc For Recording

noname82

You have me a little bit puzzled. USB is digital not analog. That link you provided is unclear as to what it actually is.

One option, You could use a voice modem to plug a standard RJ11 analog phone into a computer along with phone recording software. Many voice modems come with some sort of call recording software. You can also just download some software that will do the same if you already have a voice modem. Most laptops have one.

Another option, you could use an adapter that can adapt a RJ11 connection to use the audio connectors of the sound card, or a RJ11 to USB sound adapter, which then could be used with some sort of audio recording software. That would be a little bit more difficult to find in Thailand.

Voice/Fax/Data Modems are readily available in Tuk Com. But because of VOIP (ie Skype) and high speed broadband internet connections, it's fast becoming outdated technology. They are becoming harder to find. Last I recall they were under 500 baht.

Edited by BB1950

You have me a little bit puzzled. USB is digital not analog. That link you provided is unclear as to what it actually is.

One option, You could use a voice modem to plug a standard RJ11 analog phone into a computer along with phone recording software. Many voice modems come with some sort of call recording software. You can also just download some software that will do the same if you already have a voice modem. Most laptops have one.

Another option, you could use an adapter that can adapt a RJ11 connection to use the audio connectors of the sound card, or a RJ11 to USB sound adapter, which then could be used with some sort of audio recording software. That would be a little bit more difficult to find in Thailand.

Voice/Fax/Data Modems are readily available in Tuk Com. But because of VOIP (ie Skype) and high speed broadband internet connections, it's fast becoming outdated technology. They are becoming harder to find. Last I recall they were under 500 baht.

I would be using a regular analog phone for calling, but need one that i could connect to pc for recording and speed dialling, if you take a look at the picture you know what i mean.

I think i just order that think from china, it was only 50 USD with software included. here is their website Link

post-56409-093966300 1282650026_thumb.jp

I would be using a regular analog phone for calling, but need one that i could connect to pc for recording and speed dialling, if you take a look at the picture you know what i mean.

I think i just order that think from china, it was only 50 USD with software included. here is their website Link

Well that's a much better link. I now understand.

I haven't actually seen those devices at Tuk Com. But you might try this:

I noticed on their Web site that their main product line is with security devices.

If I were you, I would go to Tuk Com armed with a copy of that web page along with a copy of their contact information.

Go to the shops that specialize in security devices and ask them about it.

Most of what is sold in Tuk Com comes from China. They may have a source here in Thailand to obtain it.

Remember a picture says a thousand words.

Edited by BB1950