The Park Jomtien

Thaifan2

WARNING- KARAOKE BAR NEARBY!

I have a friend staying near here. Never sleeps.

Nearby, a slum Karaoke Bar starts up every night at 2AM and goes to 7AM.

It's a nice quiet area during the day (when they make the sales)

If you consider buying here, go by at 3AM sometime.

Horrible.

cheesy.gif Complete speculation/rubbish, yes there is a karaoke bar but its at least 500 meters from building A and you very rarely hear a thing, and 2am-7am somebody has been telling you porkies!!. This has to be one of the quietest locations in the area, I have lived here for six months and have yet to hear a thing at night time apart from the sometimes noisy frogs/toads around the lakes. . . . . !!

Do you sell rooms at The Park?

The reason I ask is you are being deceptive about the noise The Park has to endure.

That Karaoke Bar at the entrance to The Park starts up at 8pm but really gets going after 2am.

Jomtien bar staff go there after work and party till dawn.

How do I know?

It's 4am and I just went past the place. Wow! Full blast karaoke.

If anybody is thinking of buying or renting here, or in the neighborhood, do yourself a favor and see/hear for yourself.

cheesy.gif Complete speculation/rubbish, yes there is a karaoke bar but its at least 500 meters from building A and you very rarely hear a thing, and 2am-7am somebody has been telling you porkies!!. This has to be one of the quietest locations in the area, I have lived here for six months and have yet to hear a thing at night time apart from the sometimes noisy frogs/toads around the lakes. . . . . !!

"That Karaoke bar is at least 500 meters from building A"

Ian,

Google Map shows that after-hours Karaoke Bar just 150 Meters from Building A. Directly across from The Park Entrance.

O yea. It's 5am and the place is rocking. I can hear it personally, right now, and I am 900 meters from there.

Edited by pauljones

Paul

No I don’t have anything to do with sales this is my home I live here and I have no problems, nobody here has any problems with it so why does it concern you . . . . . ! If you had interests in the development then I would listen to your concerns . . . and wouldn’t be so defensive! If you take time out to look around you will see that the bar is on the other side of the road which leads down to the Park building A a good distance away, the building is nowhere near that road. I couldn’t give a toss what Google maps says, I live here and I think I would know don’t you!!

Yes when you stand right outside the bar its loud, but at the condo its hardly audible! I have better things to do than hang around outside Karaoke bars in the early hours, like enjoy my life. And as you clearly stated you were there at 5 am on Boxing day while me and my friends were enjoying a get together on the balcony of my apartment here in building A, there was no noise except for the wild life, ok maybe 3am I dont stay up so late these days!! If it really bothers you so much then you are welcome to visit my apartment at ANY time and hear for yourself otherwise my friend put a sock in it and don’t get involved in matters that don’t concern you . . . . .!!

We have been to hell and back with this development and personally nearly lost everything! The developer was in over his head , but due to hard work and commitment from us the owners we accomplished the impossible and progressed to transfer the building to our ownership, which in turn brought in more interest and finance to re start and complete the full project! We can only hope that the developer has learnt from his mistakes this second time around and we will soon reap the rewards from this unique modern development.

To conclude there is very little, if no noise here at the Park building A from the Karaoke bar situated a fair distance away at the junction of the passing road. Personally I don’t give a stuff but when you read such a load of crap you just have to say something . . . .!!

Edited by ianwrd4

Hardly audible may be very annoying to some, especially at 3AM.

I did a drive by to confirm.

5AM, full blast Thai Karaoke. (is there any other way?)

It is very annoying at my friends place almost 1k away.(as the crow flies)

In fact, we heard them shut it down at 5:45 from inside his living room.

Paul

No I don’t have anything to do with sales this is my home I live here and I have no problems, nobody here has any problems with it so why does it concern you . . . . . ! If you had interests in the development then I would listen to your concerns . . . and wouldn’t be so defensive! If you take time out to look around you will see that the bar is on the other side of the road which leads down to the Park building A a good distance away, the building is nowhere near that road. I couldn’t give a toss what Google maps says, I live here and I think I would know don’t you!!

Yes when you stand right outside the bar its loud, but at the condo its hardly audible! I have better things to do than hang around outside Karaoke bars in the early hours, like enjoy my life. And as you clearly stated you were there at 5 am on Boxing day while me and my friends were enjoying a get together on the balcony of my apartment here in building A, there was no noise except for the wild life, ok maybe 3am I dont stay up so late these days!! If it really bothers you so much then you are welcome to visit my apartment at ANY time and hear for yourself otherwise my friend put a sock in it and don’t get involved in matters that don’t concern you . . . . .!!

We have been to hell and back with this development and personally nearly lost everything! The developer was in over his head , but due to hard work and commitment from us the owners we accomplished the impossible and progressed to transfer the building to our ownership, which in turn brought in more interest and finance to re start and complete the full project! We can only hope that the developer has learnt from his mistakes this second time around and we will soon reap the rewards from this unique modern development.

To conclude there is very little, if no noise here at the Park building A from the Karaoke bar situated a fair distance away at the junction of the passing road. Personally I don’t give a stuff but when you read such a load of crap you just have to say something . . . .!!

Good to hear that you are not disturbed from the karaoke bar and can sleep good at night and are happy with your condo building.

Some posters here are just sooo negative, guy you are referring to is ONLY posting negative things all over the forum, his life must be really shit/lonely. If I felt so negative about Pattaya in general I would have left long time ago.

Ahh good to get that out, now I will go back to celebrate Christmas with my family here in paradise.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ZEN in the Park - are they joking? 5 buildings, 1,000 condos complete in 2 years.

Why not complete Suan Sawarn first TAG!

The project is located at 381/2 Moo12, Thepparsit Road, Soi 17, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20260 Jomtien close to the new Jomtien 2nd road, approximately 650 meters from Jomtien beach. Easy access to the Sukhumvit Highway, just two hour’s drive from the heart of Bangkok and only one hour’s drive from the new Suvarnabhumi Airport. TOTAL LAND AREA:

20 rai PROJECT DEVELOPMENT:

Five, eight-storey condominiums buildings consisting of 1,018 Condos

48 - 27sqm Studio and 970 - 37.5sqm, one bedroom units, which can be converted to double units, 75sqm, 2 bedrooms, The condos surround a large swimming pool at approximately 2,000sqm.. COMMON FACILITIES:

Main entrance with decorative tower and water fountain

Vehicle drop off points at each building entrance

Decorative walls

Natural waterfall

Water slide into the pool

Shallow pool

Kids water playground

Bridge feature over pool

Disabled access for wheelchairs

Underground Parking area

Landscaped gardens

Fitness centre

24-hour hi-tech security system and guards CONSTRUCTION DURATION:

June 2012 – September 2014 PROJECT OWNER & DEVELOPER HEAD OFFICE:

ZEN Lifestyle Co., Ltd. MARKETING: Tag Media Group SALES OFFICE & SHOW ROOMS:

Construction Site Jomtien, 381/2 Moo12, Thepparsit Road,

Soi 17, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20260 Jomtien

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here you go Nidge, photies from today.

If you've been told that Block B will be handed over by the end of the year then it could be possible, but given their past history I'd say unlikely. You're probably 1 year away.

It looks to me like they are using the materials that they have available, rather than having a stock of materials to complete the work.

But with the new Zen condo being promoted the desposits from that could be used to fund completion of The Park.

post-51760-0-06908300-1339854381_thumb.j

post-51760-0-97627900-1339854437_thumb.j

post-51760-0-32020000-1339854497_thumb.j

post-51760-0-61935100-1339854609_thumb.j

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been reading this post with interest as the development seems to be moving along now. Can anyone update this with a progress report and/or pictures please? Much appreciated.

Building A completed.

Building B external work almost completed.

Building B1 - Shell completed.

post-64884-0-94840500-1361706760_thumb.j

post-64884-0-05343400-1361706935_thumb.j

I've been reading this post with interest as the development seems to be moving along now. Can anyone update this with a progress report and/or pictures please? Much appreciated.

Building A completed.

Building B external work almost completed.

Building B1 - Shell completed.

Thanks ianwrd4 for the quick response and the pictures - appreciated.

Is there any sign of work starting on the additional blocks over the lake, where the road is in your second picture? I'm in the area in April and I'll be looking around but if you can help me, that would be great?

• 1 month later...

Any rentals in The Park? If so at what price? ****email address removed as per forum rule, use the PM function to reply****

Edited by metisdead
13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.

• 3 months later...

Hello

I buy one condominium in zen condominiums, but i see after the problem with the park.
The guys tell is not same compagny but i dont believe...
Now the construction not started because the compagny tell me "i dont have EIA permit"

I dont care now the compagny "zen lifestyle co ltd" with which I signed the contract to purchase my condo the last year are at present my enemies

If it there's people who bought into this residence thank you to contact me in private as I may be some information that you do not have and vice versa. But also to an eventual procedure in common

• 2 weeks later...

DARRLS

"The Park" - Jomtien Beach now only consists of three Buildings, Building A, B & B1. With Building A completed, Building B near completion and Building B1 basically a shell. The developer has very little funding and work is ongoing but very limited. The area you are refering to on the other side of the lake is supposed to be "Zen Condominiums". Although a diferent company it is headed by the same developer from the Park, and Suan Sawarn.The Park is over 5 + Years late and still not completed, Suan Sawarn is at a complete stand still with no work for months. Zen Condominium is anybodys guess but with this developers record I wouldnt hold my breathn. . . . . . . . . .

No I dont have any evidence, however this is well known ammongst the hardened few that have lived in the Park Building A for a few years now ( Myself included) But take my word same developer for all three Projects. The only project completed by this developer was the Park Villas which is opposite the Park Condo . . . .

• 3 months later...

I looked at a condo on the ground floor of building A with a view to possibly renting it, and it was a great looking condo for the money. But the security on the back of the building seemed non existent, and there were workers huts in the area with kids from these guys running around all over the place.

Any advice on renting on taking a condo to rent there at the moment?

Many thanks,

Tom.

Tom

You could do far worse than Building A @ The Park. I have lived here for nearly 3 years, and its been a great 3 years I have never lived anywhere with such peace & tranquility. The huts over the lake are for the handfull of workers that continue to get Building B ready for handover. We have never had any issues at all with these people and they are a very decent lot which is a minority in this locality. The kids pose no problems, and I hardly hear a thing and I live on the lake side.

The security functions just fine, and there are no issues. A new and current CCTV system has also just been installed . .

I live here this is my opinion but like I said you can do a lot worse and there are plenty of 30 sq/m units about Jomtien/Pattaya with a great view into adjacent premisses.

Good luck on finding what you are looking for!

• Like 1