My Ace In The Hole Has Disappeared.

mark45y

I don’t like young women nor do I like educated women. I like farm girls who are working in the city at menial jobs.

I have a bunch of reasons for this which I won’t go into, but here is what happened.

I have known a woman for three years. She is a maid at my condo. She is 45 years old. She is unmarried and no dependent children. She takes a vacation a couple of times a year to her home in Chiang Mai. No parents to support.

Never in my wildest imagination did I ever think she was a bar girl. She speaks no English doesn’t drink no tattoos or any other bar girl habits.

She was always my back up if my current relationship goes up in smoke.

I was listening to her and three other ladies talk outside my apartment last week.

15 years ago not only was she a P4P lady but to the tune of more than 6000 men.

Now, that’s a lot of men. She worked in a place I know in Singapore. 6000 might even be an underestimate.

Is it true? You can take the lady out of the bar but never the bar out of the lady?

She has been out of the business for 15 years. Is it possible she has changed?

I cant even begin to imagine what I could say in regards to your tragic loss..... the discovery of such heinous actions taken by your one true love must be enough to contemplate suicide....:( On a bright note, I know a few dumpy old janitor ladies at my condo you could probably date, I'll hook you up.

I cant even begin to imagine what I could say in regards to your tragic loss..... the discovery of such heinous actions taken by your one true love must be enough to contemplate suicide....:( On a bright note, I know a few dumpy old janitor ladies at my condo you could probably date, I'll hook you up.

Yup, that’s my style “dumpy old janitor ladies.” Of course I did not arrive at this preference lightly or with little experience. I won’t bore you with the details. Thanks for the offer.

But my question was, do you think the woman can change or is 6000 guys just too many?

what discussions brought about her disclosing the numbers?

My guess to leave her buddies in shock and awe?

6000 men? thats a dick and 2 balls everyday for 16.438 YEARS.

D

She worked in Greylang. A lot more than one guy a day.

It was a long time ago and it was only a job.

She's moved on to a less demanding job.

I doubt she has the desire (or the looks) to go back on the game.

No need to cross her off the list, just be glad you found out before a relationship started.

what discussions brought about her disclosing the numbers?

My guess to leave her buddies in shock and awe?

6000 men? thats a dick and 2 balls everyday for 16.438 YEARS.

D

She worked in Greylang. A lot more than one guy a day.

It' spelt Geylang

Marky, I understand this is an anonymous internet forum, but why do you open yourself up to such abuse?

To answer your question, no. It's impossible to change their mind-set. I don't care how old, or how many men she's been with, she'll always think like a ho. However, who doesn't? You want unconditional love? Get a dog.

At least with a ho, you know where they're coming from, and you have some control over what goes on. If you want to kid yourself, you'll only get in trouble. Sorry she broke your heart.

It is not a fantasy at all. I never came to Thailand looking for a wife. I came looking for a pleasant woman who could keep house and did not snore.

The fantasies are the guys who are married to a Thai woman and don’t live in Thailand 24/7 or the ones who are sending an allowance to a girlfriend based on the belief she is being faithful.

My question was quite simple. Can a woman who worked in a Singapore chicken house ever re group her senses enough to be a decent partner.

6000 men is a big number. Does it permanently mess with a woman’s mind or is it something that can be forgotten

My question was quite simple. Can a woman who worked in a Singapore chicken house ever re group her senses enough to be a decent partner.

6000 men is a big number. Does it permanently mess with a woman's mind or is it something that can be forgotten

I think some women can, but it would take the right kind of no-nonsense man to handle her.

With the ability to not worry about the past (or care about catching Herpes, which almost all these girls have, unlike HIV, a condom is no protection. But with all the partners you have claimed, you most likely have it anyway (if susceptible).

Edited by sarahsbloke