Movies I Want To See

Garry

On Clint Eastwood's advice he made a few spaghetti Westerns that have become collecters items.

I have a couple, 100 Rifles isn't bad.

Navajo Joe

Burt Reynolds only agreed to make this film because he thought that Sergio Leone would be directing. When he found out it was Sergio Corbucci he tried to pull out, contracts had already been signed and it was too late.He described this movie as being so awful, it was shown only in prisons and airplanes because nobody could leave. I killed 10,000 guys, wore a Japanese slingshot and a fright wig.He also said it was worst professional experience he has ever had in working in the film and television.A s soon as you start to watch it it feels great as I too love the spaghetti westerns .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciWHBT_Wlys

Another one

Ringo gas about 3 movies ,

A pistol for Ringo

The return od ringo

Ringo the lone rider.

Sceadu,

did you kw Reynolds was offered the role of James Bond and then hand solo in star wars . he turned then down.This one of his rare ones .

kevvy

Watched the end of Season 3/ Game of Thrones last night.

A bit surprised at some of the regulars they killed off.

You should read or listen to the books, unfortunately the show is close to those. Very disappointed with book 5, only hope they stray to a better outcome.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Sceadu

get ready for one of the best shows I haved ever watched and I am sure others think the same as well.One of the characters called Saul(lawyer) will get his own series...I think it will be called "you better call Saul"

Kevvy

I had Longmire/Season 1 ready to go as well so I watched episode 1 of that.

I've read a couple of the Craig Johnson books that the series is based on and really enjoyed them so was pleased to see the TV show is great as well.

Well made modern day western set amid spectacular American north west scenery.

I really thought it was a great movie, With a great plot, nice action, and some great one liners this is one of the best movies I think either have been in. I enjoyed Stallone and Schwarzenegger they really worked well together ,I hope they make more like this .

August: Osage County.

A great cast of actors Meryl Streep Benedict Cumberbatch, Ewan McGregor, , Juliette Lewis, , Sam Shepard Julia Roberts,This film was adapted from was a three-hour play . Been made into a two hour movie that feels like a month.I lost interest in this film 45 minutes into it .

KEVVY

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Gravity with Sandra Bullock last night.

Worth watching, I enjoyed the space station scenes which apparently got plaudits for their authenticity.

Interesting comment in Wiki that for the astronauts to have been really true to life they should have had "space diapers" on under their suits. unsure.png

That's the last of the three movies I bought in Tachilek a week ago, Escape Plan I've commented on, the other was The Sapphires, an Australian movie about Aboriginal girls who form a group to sing for troops in Vietnam.

It was definitely interesting, a tad over acted in places maybe but basically true to the times it portrayed.

Edited by sceadugenga

Jules , wolf creek 2 just played in the theatres 2 weeks ago . cant wait for that one .]

Also I have brought some low fat pop corn as tomorrow night in a big one in the home theatre room.Got myself blu ray of "wolf of wall street" 189 minutes of enjoyment ...

kevv....opps the fat man ...

I get lots of movies on torrent. But don't see many TV serials by the season. What websites are good for series like Game of Thrones etc?

PS I was disappointed in Gravity. Great visually, but the action was too predictable.

• Like 1

I get lots of movies on torrent. But don't see many TV serials by the season. What websites are good for series like Game of Thrones etc?

PS I was disappointed in Gravity. Great visually, but the action was too predictable.

Hi Mate

Yes I agree Gravity was great for best effects , but the casting of the film was a huge let down. You were waiting for George and sandra to get it on. The movie had too many holes in , she jumps into a chinese spacecraft and says ...enie meenie minny moe and pushes a button and it works ...The film was as you said great effects but didnt deserve the credit it got. A solidly entertaining effort, underpinned by the writer's brilliant script, reinforced by Oscar nominated cinematography but marred by the hopelessly miscast actors uncertain performance in the leading role.

EZTV is a great source of tv shows. And it had a site where you go and see when your favourite show is stating again .The news section tells you what show has been cancelled as well.

Try kickarse they have a great site as well , books, films, tv series,music and games all on one page.

kevvy

Good idea. I searched and found our favorite US show - The Walking Dead. Have to download each episode, but that's ok. Great zombie-theme drama, but you have to watch it from the start. Even if you are put off by the zombie theme, it's a great story, incredible characters and extremely well acted. Another good reason to build a wall around the house - be prepared for the zombie apocalypse!

• Like 1

Movie - All is Lost

IMDB: After a collision with a shipping container at sea, a resourceful sailor finds himself,

despite all efforts to the contrary, staring his mortality in the face.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2017038/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I'll start off by saying that this movie will probably put a lot of people to sleep.

Nobody is raped, murdered or neither is anything blown to smithereens.

The movie has virtually no dialogue. Just a man and his boat against the

elements.

Robert Redford at 77 gives an incredible performance.

I really liked this one. I'm rating it a 7.5/8 but can see why it won't be everyone's

cup of tea.

Murder and being blown to smithereens I can probably do without Will but I'd struggle with a movie that never had a bit of rape in it.... cool.png

Didn't come out quite as expected but I think you know what I mean Sceasmile.png

I like tea but i did not like this movie. Hollywood chuns out these crap movies too often.

Each to their own I guess.

But IMO, Hollywood doesn't produce enough of these type of movies.

This was an independent production not from a Hollywood conglomerate.

Never mind, I'm sure Rocky 18 will be out soon enough.

• Like 1