Gay Men -- Are You Viscerally Disgusted At The Female Form?

Jingthing

Like the guys but what about the gals?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Gay men -- are you viscerally disgusted at the female form?

• Yep, afraid so, I am viscerally disgusted at the female form
    • To a certain limited extent yes
    • No, not disgusted
    • I am gay but find the female form lovely
    • Null vote, grumpy option, don't know, don't care, give me a donut!

This poll is closed to new votes

(edited) But have one question - Gay men say they hate female parts and bodies.

When did they ever see female parts up close and personal?

"Gay men" don't say that, Patsy. People with a problem do.

I asked the same question - maybe it was when they thought all was going well only to be asked "are you in yet?", and they had to take a good look to check! Or maybe it was before Mary-Lou started laughing.

Patsy: As I mentioned above, most gay men have actually tried many aspects of straight life. It's quite often the only option we have before we go away to college, and some gay men at that age haven't even realised they are gay yet. So we do have relationships at some point with women. I did, and it wasn't a problem for me, but I realised later I was much more interested in men.

Jingthing: You are receiving no support here either from women evaluating their own attitudes towards female genitalia or from the other gay men posting on the thread. I am aware that you are, um, of a 'certain age' and as I previously commented, it is only among that generation that I have even encountered the attitude you espouse (and that not often). So if you feel you know many men who feel this way, perhaps you should consider how old they are (or were, if you are talking about people from the past) and if that factor might have something to do with it.

In any case, I do not find heterophobia any more admirable (or normative) than homophobia. Since you are receiving no support, I see no point in letting this argument continue merely for the sake of your denying what everyone else is saying. Thread closed.

• Like 2