Great Sandwiches Near Beach Road

venturalaw

Some of my friends really like Subs and Suds located on soi Yodsak (the soi with the Starbucks at the end at Beach Road. Fresh breads and good quality meats at reasonable prices. If going up from BR, it's on your right about 2/3rds way up towards 2nd Road.

Its Soi Yamamoto (sp) not Yodsak. Their food is pretty good and they deliver.

• Like 1

Some of my friends really like Subs and Suds located on soi Yodsak (the soi with the Starbucks at the end at Beach Road. Fresh breads and good quality meats at reasonable prices. If going up from BR, it's on your right about 2/3rds way up towards 2nd Road.

Correct...I don't know what was on my mind...at least they both start with a "Y." :whistling:

Correct...I don't know what was on my mind...at least they both start with a "Y." :whistling:

They deliver 24 / 7 and do a good job, always hot when it gets hear and filling.

PH# 038414280

Edited by MrMoocoltd

Sorry but I know Philly cheese steaks, from Philly, and their version doesn't begin to rate.

Not really suggesting this as I haven't tried, but the sandwiches in the deli case at the ground floor Central food hall don't look half bad. (Glowing endorsement 55555.)

Edited by Jingthing

They deliver 24 / 7 and do a good job, always hot when it gets hear and filling.

PH# 038414280

Thanks. That's the one I was looking for.

Sorry but I know Philly cheese steaks, from Philly, and their version doesn't begin to rate.

Not really suggesting this as I haven't tried, but the sandwiches in the deli case at the ground floor Central food hall don't look half bad. (Glowing endorsement 55555.)

They look good but aren't...like so many things in LOS. The sandwiches are so typically Thai...I mean they cock-up even something so simple as a sandwich. One way is by substituting butter for mayo on most of them...leaving them rather try; in addition, they don't put much [any?] salt/pepper on them leaving them under seasoned and therefore almost tasteless.

If you walk a little further away from Beach Road to Second Road and try the sandwiches in the Avenue Supermarket. Good fillings, quite tasty.

Also, Tops Supermarket have a good variety of fresh sandwiches...but...they put in a lot of raw onion. Not so good if you want a fresh breath.