American Arrested In Bizarre ‘Marijuana Announcement’ Pattaya Bust

Rimmer

American Arrested in Bizarre ‘Marijuana Announcement’ Bust

PATTAYA: -- An American man has been arrested over possession of a small quantity of marijuana in Pattaya on Wednesday. In bizarre fashion, the man announced his possession of the illegal drug to a police patrol without provocation.

Pattaya, the 23rd of September 2010 [PDN]: At approximately 5:00am on Wednesday, Sergeant Major Noppadol Lunput, patrolling in south Pattaya with other officers, arrested an American national in possession of the class-4 restricted narcotic, marijuana.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

-- 2010-09-23

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

According to the report, Mr. Storner professed loudly that he was an American national and that it was legal to smoke and possess marijuana in the United States.

what a <deleted>

Your being nice.:cheesy:

:lol::lol: I agree with those comments ,what is legal in the US is US matter ... This is Thailand here ... Amazing how stupid people can be !

Women calls the cops many time to report a dealer on the street near her home. The police never see anyone of the description - many times. So she buys some and takes it to the police and says " I just bought this near my home for X dollars, what are you going to do" Policeman says "ma'am your under arrest "

Some people got cable - its just not hooked up.

• Like 1

According to the report, Mr. Storner professed loudly that he was an American national and that it was legal to smoke and possess marijuana in the United States.

what a <deleted>

Your being nice.:cheesy:

:lol::lol: I agree with those comments ,what is legal in the US is US matter ... This is Thailand here ... Amazing how stupid people can be !

Is it really legal in the US? I know that posession of small quantities is legal in many European countries, but I didn't know about the US. Everywhere? Or only in some states (which ones)?

Is it really legal in the US? I know that posession of small quantities is legal in many European countries, but I didn't know about the US. Everywhere? Or only in some states (which ones)?

I think small amounts are legal in at least one US state (but not many) but in many areas ENFORCEMENT of small amount possession is a very low priority, so in those places it's illegal the same way prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

Only an American would do this...

oh yea, like only an American would swim a dirty little lake to jeopardize his hero Ms Suu Ki and wind up putting her under arrest for at least another year. And only an American would sneak in to N.Korea to thump the Bible. Oh wait, maybe you're right, those were Americans who did that. Give me a moment to rethink the 'Only an American.....' tar brush statement. (and I'm an American).

BTW, Thai drug laws mirror US drug laws note for note. After all, why bite the hand that gives you humvees and other military hardware by the boatload, eh?

Only an American would do this...

Not disputing that the states doesnt have its fair share of idiots but they are distributed throughout all countries in the world.

How about the swiss guy defacing the royal photograph? or the german I just read about who tried to break into the atm.I look at it the other way; the world is full of idiots with a few smart people sprinkled here and there.