Cowboy Builder

Jiu-Jitsu

Someone in Thailand must know this Neil Smart?

Perhaps he is hiding as a shady bar owner, probably in Pattaya.

If you do know him or know of his whereabouts, why not give him up? Just look at his rodent like features and his alleged accomplice, his mother.

Should be easy to recognise.

post-110219-054351700 1285641534_thumb.j

post-110219-087529900 1285641543_thumb.j

Edited by Beetlejuice

Someone in Thailand must know this Neil Smart?

Perhaps he is hiding as a shady bar owner, probably in Pattaya.

If you do know him or know of his whereabouts, why not give him up? Just look at his rodent like features and his alleged accomplice, his mother.

Should be easy to recognise.

Lets hunt him down.. .. release the hounds :D

• 4 weeks later...

They would do such a thing in Thailand, Wales must be a terrible place to live.:whistling:

Well out of order ..post-4641-1156694005.gif

Yeh, have family in Pwhelli, :)

Pwhelli, lovely place been there many a time rolleyes.gif ..Every day when i wake up i thank the lord im welsh rolleyes.gif

Let me give a totally wild guess where in Thailand he is living, scroll down...

Pattaya?

yeah but wouldn't it be great though for you to step outside you exclusive family dwelling one morning and find him to be your new next door neighbor.

i can just see it now ! him swigging from a can of leo, shirt off with his pale and pasty skin tatts and all exposed to the sun. howling out to to the future mrs smart recently picked up from soi nana, inquiring whether he should invite the snotty nosed couple from next door over for a curry,. in the broadest of s. wales accents.

<deleted> me, id pay to see that and the expression on your face and i dare say a lot of other forum members would too. laugh.gifwink.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Let me give a totally wild guess where in Thailand he is living, scroll down...

Pattaya?

yeah but wouldn't it be great though for you to step outside you exclusive family dwelling one morning and find him to be your new next door neighbor.

i can just see it now ! him swigging from a can of leo, shirt off with his pale and pasty skin tatts and all exposed to the sun. howling out to to the future mrs smart recently picked up from soi nana, inquiring whether he should invite the snotty nosed couple from next door over for a curry,. in the broadest of s. wales accents.

<deleted> me, id pay to see that and the expression on your face and i dare say a lot of other forum members would too. :lol:wink.gif

Book me a seat in the 1s and 9d. :lol: ( one shilling and nine pence )

better book a seat for me also ...you will be needing a translator whistling.gif

Does one more piece of scum washing up in Thailand really deserve all this attention?

Hardly a rare event is it?!

Not a rare event, no. But some people just deserve a knock on the door when they are all comfy and think they've got away with sh1t.

So, Neil Smart, where are you?

gallery_35489_957_45449.jpg

They would do such a thing in Thailand, Wales must be a terrible place to live.:whistling:

Well out of order ..post-4641-1156694005.gif

Yeh, have family in Pwhelli, :)

Pwhelli, lovely place been there many a time rolleyes.gif ..Every day when i wake up i thank the lord im welsh rolleyes.gif

I used to have a caravan in Pwhelli, on a small site owned by a builder (non-cowboy) who played a bit of rugby.

Long time ago now like.

This guy will be back on his arse after he blows his money and/or is fleeced.

He will be back in the Welsh hills as a washed up piss head.

fleeced. ....are you trying to say some thing about the way welsh men fleece there sheep ?

fleeced....or maybe you are talking about losing money ?