I Was Pondering To Find The Words For What Had Thaivisa Became

Ta22

when i try to go go a pub or club or just a cafe or just mookata or some nice food place , you will always notice . this pender trying to sell you something luker some where .

been a long while since i log in to here cos i been really busy with other forum and my new knife making hobby .

anyway -

what i feel about thai visa now at least in chiangmai section is .

---------------------

is the same feeling when i go enjoy myself any where in chiangmai .

there is always some old woman or some kids trying to sell me peanut , or flower , or every where i go there is some chicken or hotdog seller hanging by the roadside trying to sell me some of their instant meal .

and at time you get old begger and professional limber who is richer then me begging for money and give me that smile when i give him the " i know you are professional begger look "

to add to that .

to add oil to fireil , now it feel like i can't go over the forum without being PIMP some ads about " WE KNOW WHAT YOU WANT " Lawyer offering service . buy a Big boat ,

Gosh .. if i want a to date a sexy woman i would not do it online , what had the world become or at least what had Thaivisa become .

to sum it all -

what i see now is SALEMAN , PIMP ,FOOD VENDOR , LAWYER & BEGGER . what next .

this used to be such a good and DECENT PLACE . Had money got the better of it.

Thai Dating and Singles Site. Find the Perfect Thai Woman Now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

where had the spirit of sharing and helping people went.

At Leading International Hospital High Quality, Affordable, No Wait

oh yen i forget , there is alway someone waiting for me to fall ill and get sick and die .

Edited by Ta22