Google Search Was Soooooo Much Better

Chunky1

the in-house search function that I guess comes with your message board software package sucks big time. It's probably the worst search function I have ever seen. I used to be able to seamlessly search Thai Visa for whatever I wanted with the google search now it is a nightmare.

I have to second the OP's post.

I've given up using the search function. Guess this may be the reason why we see many posts where people say they tried to search but could not find anything relevant.

opalhort

<br />The Google search is still here, located at the bottom of all forum pages, labeled "Site Search. <br /><br />Maybe we should move it up again if you guys like it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Ahh, never really noticed it down there, good if you could move it back up?

Agreed. The site search doesn't work too well.

Google search seems to lack the ability to modify your search eg by date, username etc

You are correct, Katana, so better we have both options. I'll ask the webmaster to move the Google search back. Thanks for the feedback! :wai:

Agreed. The site search doesn't work too well.

Google search seems to lack the ability to modify your search eg by date, username etc

You are correct, Katana, so better we have both options. I'll ask the webmaster to move the Google search back. Thanks for the feedback! :wai:

Good idea. While ur at it George, you don't think we could have some sort of Reputation rating system, do you? :whistling: