Finally Made It To Pun Pun

Sansai Sam

Then click the top one on the list.......

That should do it

Funny enough, this topic is at the top of that link. :D

Used the 2nd link and there it was. Oddly enough I visited that page before but some reason it didn't connect. Got to stop these late night hours. ;)

Then click the top one on the list.......

That should do it

Funny enough, this topic is at the top of that link. :D

Used the 2nd link and there it was. Oddly enough I visited that page before but some reason it didn't connect. Got to stop these late night hours. ;)

Hey , thats something what goes around comes around.....It was the top link, just before i posted. .I think that the process for that is named " The George Jefferson Cause and Effect " ...... you know the theme song " Movin On Up " ... If you don't remember that other TV program....... erase this entire posting from your memory banks.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

(Apologize in advance for digging up an old thread).

I too finally made it to Pun Pun for the first time after living here a couple years already and like the OP, feel like kicking myself. Very sorry it took me this long to visit The Pun Pun, as I have really been missing out. I had the chicken fried steak and it was fantastic! And to second what others have already said, the owner is a great host and all around good guy. Extremely friendly and welcoming.

Being a southern boy myself, the very affordable CFS coupled with the friendly conversation made my late lunch there the highlight of my day. I can't recommend this place enough and am looking forward to eating there again!

-Mestizo

I too finally made it to Pun Pun for the first time after living here a couple years already and like the OP, feel like kicking myself. Very sorry it took me this long to visit The Pun Pun, as I have really been missing out. I had the chicken fried steak and it was fantastic! And to second what others have already said, the owner is a great host and all around good guy. Extremely friendly and welcoming.

Being a southern boy myself, the very affordable CFS coupled with the friendly conversation made my late lunch there the highlight of my day. I can't recommend this place enough and am looking forward to eating there again!

-Mestizo

I agree with the poster , the owner is good company and we enjoy our conversations with him very much .The food is also very good .We will be back very soon congratulations on a gem of a place.

-Mestizo

I agree with the poster , the owner is good company and we enjoy our conversations with him very much .The food is also very good .We will be back very soon congratulations on a gem of a place.

Well a nice big thank you to both of you.

Have to admit, it does make a person feel kinda good inside hearing nice things said about them... I guess thats only human and we all naturally feel that way....... and Orang, you feel half that way I am sure...... just joking...

Mestizo, as this was your first visit, as I said, I hope it will not be your last. You are exactly the size of person that our food was designed for. [ we save the money for the doggy boxes] ..... do sincerely hope we see more of you and we promise to do our best to help you over your loss...:D

..and fcgprg...... always good to see both of you and thanks for the compliment...... We have seen you more than several times and do look forward to seeing both of you many, many more times. If not at The Pun Pun, then maybe at The Playhouse, where we both agree they put on one heck of a show....

Thanks again to you both and all the other TV'er's who have taken the time to come by

Gonzo

PS..... and Mestizo, no need to apologize for digging up the old thread...... out of sight, out of mind you know, So Thank you

Edited by ThePunPun

The Pun Pun has lots of commendable dishes and a lot of other stuffs to compliment besides the owner's humor and self indulgence but the nachos they served me was over done to a burnt charcoal crisp but somehow the kitchen help was a magician on a part-time basis to add lots of reds into the salsa dip to make me forgive the burnt nachos.

The Pun Pun is a food and entertainment place.....well done.

The Pun Pun has lots of commendable dishes and a lot of other stuffs to compliment besides the owner's humor and self indulgence but the nachos they served me was over done to a burnt charcoal crisp but somehow the kitchen help was a magician on a part-time basis to add lots of reds into the salsa dip to make me forgive the burnt nachos.

The Pun Pun is a food and entertainment place.....well done.

WHAT ??? whats dis...... everybody know dat Pandas eat Bamboo Shucks and dont no nuttin bout nachos.... so what u sayin....

If you had of said somthing at the time, we could have made it better, right then and there and you would not have had to carry around this burden for so long.

Now if you will 'indulge ' me by coming back, I will try and make you nachos the way you like, maybe like a tortilla. :)

Come on back and ID yourself and live up to your post and we will make it right by you.

Gonzo

Xia Xia Ni.....thanks for the offer Mr Pun Pun.

I'd appreciate and shout out loud if you could make my next nachos lunch the best yet.

Nonetheless, irregardless of the outcome, its always a pleasure to see your wide smile greeting every diner coming into the Pun Pun.

I'll identify myself to you onlyif you promise not to mention anything about me on TV......afterall, I am an endangered spicies and facing extinction.

I'll drop in on my next visit to my nephew in the chiangmai zoo.....cheers