Making Money With An Internet Business

JerDon

I checked how many other sites are linking to your domain pain-stopped.com and found none (we call these inbound links)

I then checked where your articles appear online and found one of them on and-pain.info which is clearly also your site (that site also has no inbound links)

You need to get some inbound links, the easiest way to do that is to write some articles and submit them to Article Directories, take a look at http://articlealley.com/ and http://www.articledashboard.com/ - there are many others you can submit articles to. Bear in mind each article needs to be unique, so you need to write an article, then rewrite it sufficiently so that it looks like a different article.

As many people have said the design of the site is very amateur and should be improved.

I don't agree with people saying not to use Paypal, that isn't something I would change or worry about at this stage.

Why do you use a gmail account when you have your own domain ? that looks very unprofessional.

I would start by completely re-designing the site and rewriting the text, once that is done then start writing and submitting articles to get backlinks.

Those are just a few suggestions.

Sean

Is your wife a witch? Are you a troll?

LOL maybe?

Butt always remember this:

May the dragon of life only roast your hot-dogs and never burn your buns!

Jer

Agreed, but this only shows how the world - the people livin in, are!

I had a similar experience way back in the seventies, I was cured from a bad case of jaundice/hepatitis in Nepal through Ayurveda, later found out that the same practitioner cured many other people from various ailments.

On return home I read an article that many people get infected with hepatitis IN HOSPITALS (back home)!

Wrote a letter to the editor with full explantion.... got a pre-print back: "Dear reader, thank you for your kind engagement..." and nothing, then Ayurveda wasn't known much in the west and everything indian considered hippiesh, or occult, look today, Ayuraveda health clinics, Panchakarma treatments, tonics, practitioners, yoga - ALL OVER the PLANET!

Do not despair!

make the page more professional, come across really clean - healthy and fit!

Edited by Samuian