Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian, put me down for a touring screen, I'll collect it today or tomorrow if that's okay. Cheers.

The Baby Blue CBR does look low, I'd imagine the handling and stability of that, with some pirellis on as well would be vastly greater than stock.

Edited by hehehoho

Anyone know of a supplier and price for mini led indicators in bkk for the 250?

Thanks.

How about something like this? They are available in blue or black. They cost 580 baht per set. We can ship them anywhere in Thailand. Thanks.

Brian

I saw these today they look great.

Not sure what the forks are off.

But I likey.

p1000110z.jpg

p1000107x.jpg

Was this Yoshimura slip-on modified in some way? The boilerplate/label is covered by the strap and it looks like there is a big "custom" weld on the after-market slip-on pipe. If so was this because of the after-market/modified foot-peg/brake pedal?

Would like to know..............

just checked dealership on huay kaew road and a honda cbr 250r was 110,000 without ABS and 125,000 with, didn't include anything extra. + Insurance was 136,000! How much would a normal price be for a new 250r w/w/o ABS? How much would a 2nd hand one drop in value?

just checked dealership on huay kaew road and a honda cbr 250r was 110,000 without ABS and 125,000 with, didn't include anything extra. + Insurance was 136,000! How much would a normal price be for a new 250r w/w/o ABS? How much would a 2nd hand one drop in value?

i bought one for 103,000 cash (without ABS) ,including registration, tax + number plate (but no insurance,wanted to organise that myself )

2 free hats + 2 free jackets

after a few days of bullshit my gf found an insurance policy for 3400 thb that will pay 80% of new price in the first year if stolen so 80,000k back

if its stolen in year 2 they pay 80% of the 2nd hand value so 64,000 thb back (i think )

fully covered for 3rd party liabilities + medical expenses BUT IF YOU DROP YOUR BIKE ,THEY DONT PAY ANYTHING ! :)

Edited by wana

Check out Sumet cycle (TV sponsor)

I believe that they do the Abs for 130,000 inc all on the road costs and 1 years 1st class insurance (cash price) not sure if you get any other extras, you need to ask.

I'm not sure what the non abs is going for. It's easy enough to PM him.. Brian usually answers within 24 hrs.

How much do they drop?

Mine lovely, bkk based, red, non abs one is a year old and going for 85k with extras.

Does that help?:rolleyes:

How much do they drop?

Mine lovely, bkk based, red, non abs one is a year old and going for 85k with extras.

how many km is on it ?/ i know somebody whos looking for a 2nd hand 250cc (ninja or a cbr )

How much do they drop?

how many km is on it ?/ i know somebody whos looking for a 2nd hand 250cc (ninja or a cbr )

13,000km / Shad 45 box and rack / Pirelli sports demons (much better than stock) Bangkok based.

PM me if you want more info.

How much do they drop?

13,000km / Shad 45 box and rack / Pirelli sports demons (much better than stock) Bangkok based.

PM me if you want more info.

Tiffer. email sent. you do not sem to be accepting PM's

Honda Canada to run CBR250R race series.

http://cmgonline.com/news/2011/09/30/honda-to-run-cbr250r-race-series-in-canada/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cmgonline%2Fnews+%28CMG+News%29

there are some mods allowed to the bike, which will be available in the form of a race kit, expected to cost about $2500. The kit includes body work, and Elka shock, Akropovic can, Dynojet fuel control module, rearset kit, frame sliders, swingarm mounted shark fin and rear race stand.

Rear cover from Indonesia:

http://www.cbr250club.org/download/file.php?id=526

Been too busy of late so today it was down for it's first wash in a while and full chain clean/lube. What a fun bike it is for Sunday Bangkok, half empty roads and the little CBR250R was an absolute blast, the (lack of) weight, and low/mid range torque make it great in and around a half empty city. A guy in my condo has a R1 and pulled in after me, I almost felt sorry for him. :D

Rear cover from Indonesia:

http://www.cbr250clu...file.php?id=526

Been too busy of late so today it was down for it's first wash in a while and full chain clean/lube. What a fun bike it is for Sunday Bangkok, half empty roads and the little CBR250R was an absolute blast, the (lack of) weight, and low/mid range torque make it great in and around a half empty city. A guy in my condo has a R1 and pulled in after me, I almost felt sorry for him. :D

Why? my CBR1000rr cuts through traffic just aswell or better then most scooters, i actually passed 2 cbr250 today coming up through Sukhumvit road. I feel sorry for them...lol

Just pin the mirrors back and you can squeeze through just about any opening.

Was only joking mate.

Nothing about cutting through traffic. The city was half empty and the light little torque-y CBR was great fun for the short bursts between traffic lights and u-turns. As they say, it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow. :rolleyes:

Was only joking mate.

Nothing about cutting through traffic. The city was half empty and the light little torque-y CBR was great fun for the short bursts between traffic lights and u-turns. As they say, it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow. :rolleyes:

I was just joking aswell, but i would take the cbr1000 over my ER6n through traffic in Bangkok, it's unreal how easy it is to maneuver through traffic.

You need to join us sometime for a trackday on your cbr250, somewhere that you can really let loose. I think you guys would have a blast at thailand circuit on the 250

Was only joking mate.

I was just joking aswell, but i would take the cbr1000 over my ER6n through traffic in Bangkok, it's unreal how easy it is to maneuver through traffic.

You need to join us sometime for a trackday on your cbr250, somewhere that you can really let loose. I think you guys would have a blast at thailand circuit on the 250

I've been chatting to Tony about doing Nakhon Chasri. I was thinking sometime next week.

Heho do you have time, I was going to see if Brian wanted to come as well.

newf do you have some time next week?? What with you and Tony showing us the ropes i might actually be able to go around those goddamn curves :DB)

I need to get some Km's on mine before i do a track day (it's got 222km)

Edited by thaicbr