Auto Paint Shop

chokrai

There are many good auto body shops available. I haven't had a full paint job, but I've been quoted prices of around 20,000 baht; depends on how much body work is needed to prep and other factors.

My favorite, based on work done on my Toyota pickup, is Nakornping, a large shop on the 118 Doi Saket, just past the 121 ring road on the left going toward Doi Saket. They are used by some major insurance companies and did a perfectly flawless job on my tailgate, etc when I got rear-ended; my insurance company sent me there.

The other that I've used is Issan body shop in Sansai, near the 1001 and 121 intesection, near Lotus Express Sansai, not sure of the exact name, and it's kind of hard to describe the back road location, but PM me and I'll try. They do work for some of the major second hand auto dealers in town. I bought a fiber/shell off a pickup in a car lot and was referred to 'Issan" by the dealer for computer color matching and painting of the shell to match my pickup. I found their work excellent and reasonably priced.

Cheapest prices are available from some of the funky neighborhood shops around the area, but you really take your chances on quality.

There are many good auto body shops available. I haven't had a full paint job, but I've been quoted prices of around 20,000 baht; depends on how much body work is needed to prep and other factors.

My favorite, based on work done on my Toyota pickup, is Nakornping, a large shop on the 118 Doi Saket, just past the 121 ring road on the left going toward Doi Saket. They are used by some major insurance companies and did a perfectly flawless job on my tailgate, etc when I got rear-ended; my insurance company sent me there.

The other that I've used is Issan body shop in Sansai, near the 1001 and 121 intesection, near Lotus Express Sansai, not sure of the exact name, and it's kind of hard to describe the back road location, but PM me and I'll try. They do work for some of the major second hand auto dealers in town. I bought a fiber/shell off a pickup in a car lot and was referred to 'Issan" by the dealer for computer color matching and painting of the shell to match my pickup. I found their work excellent and reasonably priced.

Cheapest prices are available from some of the funky neighborhood shops around the area, but you really take your chances on quality.

There was a body shop that was next to the old Sansai Golf Club (now called Golf Avenue) on the Chiang Mai-Mae Jo Road that have moved across the opposite side of the road to larger premises. Not sure of its name but its used by a lot of Insurance Companies and many friends have used them and were satisfied with the finished job. Another bodu shop that jhas a good reputation that Insurance Companies use is on the Hang Dong Road on the opposite side of the road from the Honda dealer going into town. Used them a couple of times and they are good and not expensive

Hi Their and i have body shop near me in sansai near pmuk 2 and they charge 12.000- 14-000 for full paint job. I have used them a few time and the job is 100%. if you need more details e.mail me through my website.

http://www.sausageking1.com/ Rob.

That means you must be having many crashes delivering your food. Does this cause delays when we are hungry or do you have back up transport