Pcx Questions

LivinLOS

Sorry.. But trawling all those threads too much for simple q's like this.

First, has anyone done any of these posted hop ups yet ?? The weights ?? The stops on the variator ?? Or the ECU mods ??

Second, anyone figured out any place to put a shopping / helmet hook ?? I reckon one could go in the center of the bars if no where else ??

Not sure I even understand the first line of your query but for shopping I've attached a nylon dog collar to one of the centre bars and use one of those spring clips often found on keyrings, (or to attach keychains to your belt) to hang off it, which I find works fine.

Yeah would kinda work.. Tend to think an upfront easy accessible helmet hook is sorta essential here.

First line was on the more power mods. Have a rented one here and I think if I mod the seat and bars it could be liveable, the seat hump is just misery for the ride position for me, but the rest of the bike seems more solid than any other auto.

I just bought a "Givi" case to clip on at the back of my bike for helmet/shopping...

Its more a case of wanting a simple accessable hook for the helmet up front, theres room under the seat but you have to stop, get off, raise seat... I just need a hanger for 1 minute runs.

Every scoot I have had or used had one, feels missing to not have somehow.